NFL Week #1 - Bills at the Rams - Post Game thread- The NFL season Begins!!!!!!

BuffaloBill

24 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If Josh keeps embarrassing enough dudes it may hurt his chances of getting enough peer votes to crack the top 10 in the NFL Top 100 😛 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This was my favorite thing from the night.  To see Brown when he recognizes what is happening instantly insert himself between Josh and the dude then push him away GTFO - just awesome

• Like (+1) 2

I've been injecting all the coverage into my veins today but this 8 minutes from the Rich Eisen Show is just great. 4:45 mark he starts in about Allen and its just great stuff! ..."He's not just coming with his arm and his legs. He's coming for your souls. And he's stiff arming Nick Scott to the ground. Throwin' his ass outta the club!"...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No blitzes?

wow

15 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I've been injecting all the coverage into my veins today but this 8 minutes from the Rich Eisen Show is just great. 4:45 mark he starts in about Allen and its just great stuff! ..."He's not just coming with his arm and his legs. He's coming for your souls. And he's stiff arming Nick Scott to the ground. Throwin' his ass outta the club!"...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Would have been a lot to ask of the RB block.

and Josh would have had to move up in the pocket either way so he would have had to reset after going full speed for 2-3 yards.

It would have been a hell of a play if he did pull it off (similar to the pre-season pirouette he had against the Broncos) but much more difficult.

44 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Hall got waived off of IR 2 days before.

This makes so much more sense than the original narrative the guy blew off a handshake 🙄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.