NFL Week #1 - Bills at the Rams - Post Game thread- The NFL season Begins!!!!!!

BuffaloBill

The Bills in week one are who we thought they were against one of the best teams in the NFC (the defending champs none the less) on the road. The Bills didn't even play that great of a game particularly in the first half and came away with a 3 possession lead. My biggest take away was how dominant the D-line and O-line were. The O-line had some trouble with Donald but that's to be expected he is the best defensive player of his era. But the O-line paved the way for a solid running game and protected Josh fairly well in the face of a dominant defender in Donald. The D-line had 7 sacks against a fairly good O-line and were so huge up the middle. 

Great game the Bills lived up to the hype but the season has 16 games left and the Titans are a real test next Monday. Really looking forward to how Settle, Jones and Phillips look against King Henry. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

It’s nice to finally have a dominating win on opening day. In 2017 they barely squeaked by the Jets and the same applies to 2019 and 2020. They got destroyed on opening day in 2018 and they lost last year to the Steelers.

New season my friend. It is refreshing, now 16 more times to go!!

Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

1) I need to hear a Jalen Ramsey presser right now!

2) Von still has no idea what he’s in for, until he steps on the field IN Buffalo next week.  He’ll forget about the Rams real fast. 

Agreed. Von talks so much about the Rams. I get it. He won the super bowl with them. But he was there for half a season. Hopefully after tonight he is done talking about LA. He should be in Buffalo for 3-6 years and he will soon learn what a real fan base is and LA will be in his rear view mirror. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

He's a dynamic competitor respectful of the team he played for 7 months ago.

Makes his current teammates even better

Of course. Absolutely LOVED his game tonight!

He took the back end of some plays off, and used others to set up the opposing OL- he was fantastic, and basically tenacious at the right times.  He knows how to approach his game on the field.  

Too bad he got stuck on the donkeys for so long

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.