NFL Week #1 - Bills at the Rams - 1st Half thread- The NFL season Begins!!!!!!

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Im not sure how any of you can read this thread. Full of awful hot takes. Reminded me why I don’t usually log in on game day. 
fire McDerrmot

so and so is lost

that guys sucks. 
fire Frazier 

so and so is slow. 
ugh. 

Show me a "fire anyone" post. We can be optimistic and still call out the crazy amount of stupid mistakes in that half.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, AlfaBill said:

Im not sure how any of you can read this thread. Full of awful hot takes. Reminded me why I don’t usually log in on game day. 
fire McDerrmot

so and so is lost

that guys sucks. 
fire Frazier 

so and so is slow. 
ugh. 

Yep!

I get it's impossible to be impartial, but at least use some critical thinking before posting.

My only posts this week were in the "Diggs is better than Kupp" thread, stating I think Kupp is poised to have a better game based off who's covering him... common sense given our DB situation, but no. People don't want to hear it. 

Just like the entire off-season people refused to believe that Elam was struggling, yet guess who got beaten out by a 6th round rookie to start week 1?

Hmm.

And it's not like talking about these things makes you a bad fan, just try to accept the good with the bad & support your darn team regardless!

2 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Our offense is all dink and dunk passes forcing Josh to throw the ball into alot of traffic resulting in the pick.

Come on Dorsey call a deep pass like Daboll would !!!

And please can we just leave Moss in the locker room 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Not sure why people are complaining about the officiating. All calls have been on point on both sides

I thought they could have called two different penalties on that Kupp first down but Im not upset about it.  I actually expected a lot more flags today and I am glad there is not.

3 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Not sure why people are complaining about the officiating. All calls have been on point on both sides

The horse collar against the Rams and the defensive holding against the Bills were both bad calls. That's like a 40% failure rate.

And they missed at least two penalties against the Rams on that 4th down play including an obvious delay of game.

Edited by MPT