How confident are you going into tonight's game?

Einstein

How confident are you going into tonight's game?  

294 members have voted

1. 1. How confident are you going into tonight's game?

• Very confident - The Bills will win
    • Confident - I think they should win but wouldn't be surprised by a loss
    • Not confident - The Bills will lose
    • Unsure - I do not know what to think. Ask me tomorrow.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 12:00 AM

I think it was MRob that mentioned earlier this week on One Bills Drive, that teams are still trying to figure themselves out the first four weeks of the season..  and that is even more true when you consider the rules regarding mini camps / practices / three pre-season games now.  So he emphasized a couple of things that usually happen in the first four weeks is 

1) The talent of the team usually defines who wins these games early in the season

2) That the hunger / will to win also plays a part

I do not have a good feeling about this game...  but if you buy into what MRob says, and recognizing that we are the more talented team and after KC and the mantra of 'Find a way' you have to Billieve that we win this game..  

Go Bills!

I'm 50/50 for tonight. I do think the Bills have the better roster and team, I just feel as though the stage is set for the Rams to come out with their hair on fire and are going to give the Bills a hell of a storm to weather at the beginning a quarter maybe two quarters worth. The Bills will have to weather the storm and throw some shots back. If they can do that when the Rams are amped up then they should be able to knock the wind out of the Rams proverbial sails and bring them back down to reality and come out of LA with a win and move on to the Titans on Monday night. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Vey nervous. Almost expecting us to go into week seven with a 2-5 record, before going on a run of at least nine out of ten wins.

A victory tonight would perhaps ease my nerves to a degree (until 19th September, that is).

The pitchforks and knives will be out for McDermott's head if this team is 2-5. 

It’s weird, I know we have the talent to win and it tonight’s game is another battle in the road to the super bowl.  I just hate all the hype behind us, I don’t remember much from the early 90’s so this is the first time I can remember having all these people picking us as super bowl favorites.  Either way I’m stoked for tonight, took off work for tomorrow so gonna eat and drink good and just be thankful Bills football is back baby!  

I want us to win in a convincing fashion... But this is a tough game to start the season.

I expect us to win, but after last years slow start and being on the west coast for a prime time game has me a bit worried. Nothing I can do about that but watch and pace back and forth while I'm watching.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Beast said:

A loss certainly wouldn't surprise me.

The Bills are still going to lift their first Lombardi in February.

That's all that matters.

I've been feeling that this could finally be our year more than I ever have. 

As for tonight, I also wouldn't be surprised by a loss. If so at least it will be just the 1st game and also against an NFC team. So the sting wouldn't be quite as bad

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.