TBDAHOT Parking!

SDS

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Hammer is going to get back to me on number of space available for prime. 
I am thinking it is around 22. Maybe 24 or 26.  

we are at 22

I would recommend putting a good size TBD-P.  SIGN  on dash so parking attendant can see it. 

Too bad there aren't any easy files to print .. like a .pdf or something.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

The one that Scott posted - I can not get it to work.  

Try this

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/tbd_parking_sign.pdf

I had planned to be there, but my 94 year old mother fell and broke her pelvis in two places. I need to see her doing better than she currently is before making plans to leave town. She seemed to be better today, but I need a few days in a row like that before thinking about any trips. 

Have a blast! Like there is any other option. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 3

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

Try this

I had planned to be there, but my 94 year old mother fell and broke her pelvis in two places. I need to see her doing better than she currently is before making plans to leave town. She seemed to be better today, but I need a few days in a row like that before thinking about any trips. 

Best wishes to your mom.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Augie said:

Try this

If you need advice on that it’s my business.  Happy to have a private discussion to help your mom. I dont have interests in Buffalo but have a lot of references I trust.  Let me know how I can help 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/11/2022 at 9:02 AM, plenzmd1 said:

Absolutely...

Does he have to walk over with a big sandwich board saying saying Prime or General? 😂

That would be awesome!

P.S. This is such a cool coordination you folks do for the lot set up. Very nice job! Only in Buffalo probably.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, billsbyamillion said:

Newbie here — a few buddies and I are looking to Uber to the tailgate. Are we still able to tailgate at Hammers without a car? If so, what, if anything do we need to do? Thanks in advance. 

Yes.
Sent you a message 

7 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Yes.
Sent you a message 

I hope you are not pulling that Nigerian Prince thing again! 

@billsbyamillion I think you will find it to be a great experience and very welcoming. I have.  Oh, and whatever mead tells you, well, he knows the ropes. Just ignore anything he says about stripper poles. That is not really a thing, despite how hard he tries. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Augie said:

I hope you are not pulling that Nigerian Prince thing again! 

@billsbyamillion I think you will find it to be a great experience and very welcoming. I have.  Oh, and whatever mead tells you, well, he knows the ropes. Just ignore anything he says about stripper poles. That is not really a thing, despite how hard he tries. 

are you coming?

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

are you coming?

Unlikely at this point, though my mom was doing a lot better today. Much more alert and “herself”. Finally!

I have booked nothing yet as I’ve been waiting for her to improve some. Slight chance I pull the trigger late if she keeps doing better. I obviously want to be there, but I need a clear conscience too. I had planned on a more extended trip this year, but I may just do a couple nights if I give it a shot.

I’d probably do the Rally bus from Williamsville rather than need a parking spot just to keep it simple. Feels like one guy taking up a table at a busy restaurant. Sit at the bar, A-hole! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, chongli said:

Check your downloads folder. Otherwise just use Word or whatever and type"TBD P" in a big bold font size.

Try what I have a few posts up. Maybe a dozen posts? It’s easy, and it’s easy to see. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, chongli said:

Check your downloads folder. Otherwise just use Word or whatever and type"TBD P" in a big bold font size.

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

Try what I have a few posts up. Maybe a dozen posts? It’s easy, and it’s easy to see. 

Or get a piece of paper and a Sharpie and write TBD-P.  

I've personally NEVER had an attendant look at my sign and say, "park over there."  In fact, the only time (in many years of doing this) that an attendant ever even acknowledged my sign, he said, "what the hell is TBD?"

Look the guy in the eye and say, "I'm here for the Two Bills Drive tailgate," and point to your left.  

It's that easy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

Or get a piece of paper and a Sharpie and write TBD-P.  

I've personally NEVER had an attendant look at my sign and say, "park over there."  In fact, the only time (in many years of doing this) that an attendant ever even acknowledged my sign, he said, "what the hell is TBD?"

Look the guy in the eye and say, "I'm here for the Two Bills Drive tailgate," and point to your left.  

It's that easy.

and either Mead  or myself will be upfront as well till cut off times

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

and either Mead  or myself will be upfront as well till cut off times

@mead107 is the only reason we got in last year. I made the mistake of coming in and needing to make a left into the lot. It was 7AM and there was too much traffic to make a left without Mead going out to stop cars.

Helpful hint: If you are going, I highly recommend either being super early or making sure you make a right turn into the lot. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.