9/8/22 Gameday PreGame Thread Bills at Rams NFL Season Kickoff Game! (Mod edit - Thread will be locked just before kickoff tonight!!!)

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I was kind of rooting for Moss to be inactive. Feel like we will see almost none of Cook now 

Moss gets all the goal line snaps.  Cook may be listed as a running back but they're going to use him as a receiver. That's why there's only 5 receivers active.

Edited by Bigvinny

Got to say was confused looking at the roster and number of players per position.  Numbers weren't adding up.  Then realized it was because Miller is grouped with the LB's  I'm thinking there were 9 DL on 53 roster

Something to get used to this year, likely will see more of only 5 WR and 2 TE assuming they continue to make Singletary, Moss,m and Cook all active in addition to Jones and Gilliam.

1 minute ago, Process said:

Cook was never going to be inactive. 

You take a RB in the second round he better contribute right away.

Yeah, never believed he was going to be inactive.  But I thought they wouldn't inactivate Shakir.

Just now, Process said:

It doesn't mean that at all.

Moss is a goal line back. 

Cook more an offensive weapon than a standard RB.

I agree...but I'm presuming they don't want Josh to be the leading rusher.  I would have expected them to dress one less LB.