9/8/22 Gameday PreGame Thread Bills at Rams NFL Season Kickoff Game! (Mod edit - Thread will be locked just before kickoff tonight!!!)

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Hope so but we all thought the same thing before the Pittsburgh game and that was at home. This is Rams on the road. Will be tough. Just hope they don't come out flat. Oline should be much better opening day 2022 than it was last year. 

All true.  And it's all possible.  It just seems to me that if we're all feeling this, the players are feeling it too.  And they remember Pittsburgh, and how the season ended.   I'm confident, but I've been wrong a lot, too. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SoMAn said:

My biggest concern is that NBC will break in every 10 minutes for updates on the Queen Elizabeth story. She’s dead, ok? Breaking News….still dead!! 

Just be glad she had the grace to not die during the game

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

is this a puzzle 

where’s Muppy?

Dark hair and face paint?

haha No Im hosting a swim game watch pool party at home today . Im saving my pennies to travel HOME for a game. *WNY next season

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I hope so!  If there as many as I think, they will HAVE to talk about it; it won't be possible to hide it! 

They just said there may be 20,000 out there!  Seems high to me, but we'll find out.

Sal was guessing 10-15. 20 really wouldn't be that big of a surprise though. 

9 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Just a side note, but I'm pretty sure women just look hotter in Bills' gear.

Those are the only ones that get my likes on the dating apps.

• Like (+1) 1

This is as exciting an opening day game for the Bills as I can remember.  Even in the glory days, I don't think the eyes of the nation were as focused on Buffalo.

Pretty stoked.  A bit nervous, but it's just week 1.  A loss wouldn't ruin me (though, a non-competitive showing might - don't see that happening, though).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Eric Wood just suggested there are going to be 20,000 or thereabouts out there, maybe.

70,000 seats, figure 20,000 are corporate giveaways and not real fans.

So that leaves 50,000 seats for fans, but he suggested 40-45% of that will be Bills mafia.

Can't wait! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1

50 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Be as loud as you've ever been!

Shaw it is going to be LOUD at SoFi it is a LOCK. One of the attendees is a guy who yells SO Loud I pity the guy sitting next to him. Im a sd billsbackers club member and Ive been getting pics and posts all day. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

On the NFL Network they showed Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson talking with Terry Bradshaw & the announcer said All the stars are out tonight, there's The Rock.  She never mentioned Terry Bradshaw.  

Because Bradshaw is just an old bugger getting paid by Fox like a bunch of other old buggers?