Don't screw up your Gameday rituals!

Fleezoid

2 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

You have zero control over whether the Bills win or not.  Wearing your holy underwear that you haven’t washed since the Raiders AFC title game isn’t gonna change that. 

I wonder what the priest would have looked like when asked to bless a pair of underwear 😄

My game day ritual of sitting in my living room watching the Bills kick ass will be totally disrupted i will be working driving across country but the wife will be recording the game so i can rematch it when i get home but that's just not the same .

I told my guys on the bus if there are a couple of quick jerks in the steering wheel after a TD think nothing of it 😜 but if you happen to see a tour bus going by & the Bills score a TD & you here the air horn going off that could very well be me ...

GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

That is a real shame, hopefully the worst is over,  A big Bills win and you will feel much better 👍 

Cheers.

My team, York City. Level 5 of English soccer. The same division as Wrexham is you’ve seen/heard the media hoo-ha about them?

We drew 1-1 against Oldham (who became the first club to play in the 5th level having also played in the Premier League. A crowd of just under 7,000 was our largest for many a year. The atmosphere was great. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

Ok, many of you have gameday rituals. After the previous season ended, I saw the thread where many folks admitted to breaking their pre-game rituals and blamed the loss on themselves, which they should have. Why, oh why would you break tradition in the playoffs?? Unacceptable!

So now we’re on the dawn of a new season. So my charge to all the folks with their tried and tested rituals (mostly), DO your PART!

If we win, I know you did your part! If we lose, I don’t want to hear, “Bluto, (use the voice) my go-to jersey wasn’t clean, so I had to go the backup!” or “Bluto, we always do beef ribs, but their too expensive. Too expensive?? Shoplifting isn’t even frowned upon these days. Get your kids to the grocery store and GET IT DONE!!”

So bottom line, your traditions must be followed……….Patting your kid on the head 17 times, running outside with nothing but Bills boxers and drinking a beer, 3 shots in the shower before the game….whatever it is, DO it! Just DO IT!!!

Ok, We have a long day tomorrow, so get some rest. But be ready to do you part!!

Go BILLS!! And Go MAFIA!!

this is wise advice.

I messed this up last year and decided to be “social” and enjoy the Steelers opener at a sports bar with friends. What a colossal mistake. 

So, I will be back to watching the game in near solitude, mostly standing and pacing, or on my knees, with my family looking alarmingly at me.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BritBill said:

I’m riddled with the Covid so I’ll see if I manage to wake up for kick off after going to bed around 10pm.

The last 2 times I’ve gone to bed and slept through kick off we’re the Kansas regular season game last year and the New England play off game. 

Enjoy the game wherever and whoever you are. Go Bills. 

I’m not a doctor, but maybe a Pims cup, might help, 😁👍, get well asap! 

Go Bills!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.