Best way to watch the games??? Looking for legit(legal) streams

Sherlock Holmes

17 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I believe it violates board ToS.

If wrong, I apologize in advance. 

It used to be any mention of ways to get the games other than legal means was deleted.  These past couple of years it seems that stopped. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, drab08 said:

Brazil was around $75 for the season.  Was $75 last season as well.  Typically do a little searching for best location/price every year.  Been doing it for the last 4 or 5 seasons now.  Haven't paid more than $100 yet.  Also, use private internet access VPN for about $35/year.

Thanks for this. I appreciate it. Too late for me this season, but I’ll keep it in mind next year for sure.

4 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Looking for the best ways to be able to watch every game for an out of market guy? Don't have time to get DirectTV back as I'm moving back to NY.  Looking for legit ways to watch the games! 

peacock network. Sign up for trial.

oops i just mean for Thurs night Bills game.

4 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Wait so is this an Amazon Prime only stream this game?

no it is NBC and Peacock network also.

Edited by cba fan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Not trying to hijack this thread, but I didn't want to start a new topic. I'm listening to the game tonight on the app for SiriusXM. But when I search on it for the away live stream for Channel 226 (it's a different channel if you have SiriusXM radio, which I dont), or "Buffalo at Los Angeles", nothing shows up. Anyone know what to do? I admit I generally suck at navigating apps, but I've only had the app for a week or so. I will not be a happy camper if I can't find the game.  

Edited by chongli

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.