Best way to watch the games??? Looking for legit(legal) streams

Sherlock Holmes

How soon are you moving? We will have a previously hard to imagine number of games on National TV this year.  I forget after the first two, and of course I’m too lazy to look it up, but you won’t need special access that often. Maybe just a sports bar when needed? Even Sunday games will likely be covered in most markets barring a conflict. 

Even my wife asked “do we really need it this year?” I think she was kidding. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

How soon are you moving? We will have a previously hard to imagine number of games on National TV this year.  I forget after the first two, and of course I’m too lazy to look it up, but you won’t need special access that often. Maybe just a sports bar when needed? Even Sunday games will likely be covered in most markets barring a conflict. 

Even my wife asked “do we really need it this year?” I think she was kidding. 

If she's not time to talk to an attorney...🤣 Next month we are heading back up! 

• Sherlock Holmes changed the title to Best way to watch the games??? Looking for legit(legal) streams

For “legit” methods, there’s Direct TV or Sunday Ticket streaming, using a college student’s info. They check the school enrollment and birthdate. 

Could also use a VPN to fool the CBS and Fox apps to watch the games on those. 

Edited by WotAGuy

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

For “legit” methods, there’s Direct TV or Sunday Ticket streaming, using a college student’s info. They check the school enrollment and birthdate. 

Serious question in my mind: What % of users are actually paying for it? I know people who “just get it”. I don’t know whose account they are using, or how, but they watch the games free.

And the follow up questions like what is the average fee paid? How does that bell curve look? It feels like haggling in a dark market trying to get a real price, and what’s your best deal. I like the world where you tell me how much it costs, and I decide whether to pay for it. I guess I’m old fashioned. 

Bottom line, I guess that’s exactly what I do. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

I really like Eyestream TV. You get local channels across the nation, PPV, HBO, Showtime, for about $50 a month with DVR, and $42 without DVR. And I see them as legit. The only issue I've seen is if you live in Buffalo (as an example), and you want to watch a NBC affiliate in Boise, you'll have to wait a few minutes for the channel to load. Then no problem. 

• Like (+1) 1

Subscribe to Express VPN for approximately $60 a year.

Turn on your VPN. Set your location to the Netherlands.

Go to NFLGamepass.com and subscribe to NFL Game Pass for $200. Make sure that your VPN is turned on every time you want to access Gamepass from there on out.

Watch every game, live or after the fact, plus NFL Red Zone, NFL Network, All-22 footage, "Game in 40", and an archive of every Super Bowl ever and regular season games going back several seasons. 

If you want to watch the games on your television, just Airstream the games from your computer to your TV, or use an HDMI cable to hook the computer directly to the TV.  

This has worked for me five years straight. No lag, no blackouts, glorious high definition. 

Just now, Logic said:

Subscribe to Express VPN for approximately $60 a year.

Turn on your VPN. Set your location to the Netherlands.

Go to NFLGamepass.com and subscribe to NFL Game Pass for $200. Make sure that your VPN is turned on every time you want to access Gamepass from there on out.

Watch every game, live or after the fact, plus NFL Red Zone, NFL Network, All-22 footage, "Game in 40", and an archive of every Super Bowl ever and regular season games going back several seasons. 

If you want to watch the games on your television, just Airstream the games from your computer to your TV, or use an HDMI cable to hook the computer directly to the TV.  

This has worked for me five years straight. No lag, no blackouts, glorious high definition. 

I have NordVPN, was hoping for a little less than $200 however, wish they'd do per game/monthly basis.

15 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I have NordVPN, was hoping for a little less than $200 however, wish they'd do per game/monthly basis.

Yeah, I don't know of a cheaper way to (legally) watch the games.

Gamepass breaks down to about $11.75 per regular season Bills game. I figure that's less than I'd spend going to the local Bills bar 17 times.

It's definitely possible to watch every game for approximately zero dollars, but it's not legal and, in my opinion, not dependable enough in quality and consistency.

Currently not near a major city?  Bills backers bars are

38 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I really like Eyestream TV. You get local channels across the nation, PPV, HBO, Showtime, for about $50 a month with DVR, and $42 without DVR. And I see them as legit. The only issue I've seen is if you live in Buffalo (as an example), and you want to watch a NBC affiliate in Boise, you'll have to wait a few minutes for the channel to load. Then no problem. 

Ppv?   Like boxing and ufc?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.