What is everyone doing for food for tomorrows game?

Scott7975

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

A big platter of beer with garnish 

cut up limes for the corona hermano?

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Absolutely.  The phrase "Just one before I die" really rings true in her case.  She's 87.

when I read your post I kind of teared up. I did a MNF game watch with my mom in her nursing home. Batavia Veterans hospital nursing home. WE ordered Pontillos. It was Grand 🙂 enjoy every second. HEY MOM!!! GO BILLS!~! Tell her muppy sez HEY  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Crapping my pants.

Probably more than once..

Ive heard that’s an issue for guys that yell to get off their lawn.  😏🤪🏈🏋️♀️🦬🤼‍♂️

10 garlic hot.  Ooh baby they were good.  I actually have a Tampa place that is good for wings.  One of the owners was originally from Buff.  Funny as another restaurant has a Buff. Guy who makes the best non-Buffalo, beef on weck.  He uses prime rib with real weck rolls.

im writing this and almost want a second dinner.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, muppy said:

cut up limes for the corona hermano?

when I read your post I kind of teared up. I did a MNF game watch with my mom in her nursing home. Batavia Veterans hospital nursing home. WE ordered Pontillos. It was Grand 🙂 enjoy every second. HEY MOM!!! GO BILLS!~! Tell her muppy sez HEY  

I will!  Thanks

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.