What is everyone doing for food for tomorrows game?

Scott7975

15 hours ago, muppy said:

wendys imo makes an excellent single burger with cheese. The one you describe sounds tasty and very rich.  My go to lately has been Costco 1/3 pound frozen patties grilled on the barbie

🙂

The Costco frozen burgers are great. I like the grass fed ones. I always have some in the freezer and there’s a strong chance that’s what I throw on the grill tonight. Wish I had more time to cook tonight, stupid work getting in the way 😡!

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

wings bone in because im an adult man

hot because im a man

bleu cheese because ranch is for patriots fans

and subs because i live in the south where pizza sucks

The pizza sucks and yet the wings don't? Where in the south do you find proper hot wings? The rare places I've seen are typically Bills Backers Bars where the expats have taught them how to make them.

Edited by transient

28 minutes ago, transient said:

The subs suck and yet the wings don't? Where in the south do you find proper hot wings? The rare places I've seen are typically Bills Backers Bars where the expats have taught them how to make them.

I'm pretty sure he meant he's having wings and subs because the pizza sucks. Good question about where to get good wings in the south though.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, holla83 said:

I'm pretty sure he meant he's having wings and subs because the pizza sucks. Good question about where to get good wings in the south though.

I misspoke in my prior post (since edited). I meant to say "the pizza sucks but the wings don't?". Living in the South, I find it's more likely you'll find edible pizza than edible wings... mind you, "edible" is relative.

Edited by transient

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Well have had a stomach bug the last few days. Down from 215 to 206 in in 3 days  but keeping it light for the game.  Was gonna do classic wings but not anymore. Also, wife and kids got the rona so they're in the basement and I'm upstairs by myself taking it easy. 

Sorry to hear that.  I actually just got over a stomache bug the other day too.

21 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Beef on Weck (with gravy not Au Jus, like Bailo's on Bailey Ave use to make), mashed potatoes and Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage for pre-game.

It's what Mom made for Sunday Bills games when I was a kid.

She turns 90 this year and I'm pulling out all the stops!  Win it all for her this year!!

I should be arriving in time for kickoff ……. Sounds yummy.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.