What is everyone doing for food for tomorrows game?

Scott7975

I was thinking about getting some wings or just making my own but honestly I am pretty tired of that for football.  Dont get me wrong, I love my wings.  I'm just looking for something different.  Thought maybe some of you all would be making something awesome that I might try and do too.  So, what are you all having for tomorrow?  I cant fuggin wait.  Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

I'm making wings, cause wings where I'm at is offensive to buffalonians.

I became excellent at frying wings when I lived in Hawaii for that specific reason.  Lots of excellent food there, but the pizza and wings were trash. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, uninja said:

I'm making wings because I'm boring.

I also make good wings.

Yeah thats kind of why I started this thread.  Im the same way.  My wife actually makes the wings but they are good.  I'm just boring and was looking for some inspiration on something different.  Maybe the simplest answer is to just be boring because the wings are still good haha.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Best, cheapest pizza in Rochester (pizza wasteland of America).  LC is the McDonald's of pizza.  It ain't the best, but it's the same every time.

wait...where in roch are you?  we have so many good pizza places by us it's hard to choose from.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.