Bills sign Dawson Knox to 4-year $53.6 mill extension ($31 mill gtd) through 2026

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Week 1

1 catch, 5 yards

Just now, Bangarang said:

Pegula likely calling Bank of America to cancel the check. 

Gameplan tonight was to get the ball out quick to neutralize AD.  Easier said than done, obviously.

But that's why Knox was quiet, IMO. Lots of hitches and other quick stuff.  Knox hasn't really been that guy used in that way.

5 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

This is why we signed him before - already moved from 6th to 7th TE

17+ million a year for Waller

OMG, they're paying Waller $310,000 per reception based on last year which I see from earlier in this thread is way too much money!

Edited by Malazan
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Malazan said:

OMG, they're paying him $310,000 per reception based on last year which I see from earlier in this thread is way too much money!

Yep and if they waited until this off season it would have been 350,000+ per reception because they were bringing him back and the TE market is going up during and after this season.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I think I might see myself out until Thursday or Friday 

Yep I hate this board after a loss.  All the trolls come out with their pitchforks.  This team has been a contender going on its 3rd season now and some trolls just wanna complain about everything.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Yep I hate this board after a loss.  All the trolls come out with their pitchforks.  This team has been a contender going on its 3rd season now and some trolls just wanna complain about everything.

To be fair to @Einstein, he complains about everything even when the Bills win so at least he’s consistent

• Agree 1

I didn’t understand the contract because Knox has never been a heavily involved focal point of the receiving game, yet he was paid like it. I’m sure they paid him on the potential to be a focal point, or a TE who could take over games, but I would’ve had to see it first, even if it would’ve raised his contract by a few dollars. Thought it was bad then and I still think it’s bad now and no, my thoughts have nothing to do with the loss.

• Like (+1) 1