I don't just want to win a Superbowl

Kellyhero68

After being a fan for over 45 years, going thru the Superbowl losses, Wide right, the Music City Miracle, "13 seconds", the 17-playoff year drought, endless jokes, I want more. The Bills Mafia deserve a historic season, most points scored in a season in NFL history, 15 or 16 regular wins, and blow wins in the playoffs and most points scored in the Superbowl. WE DESERVE IT.

Go Bills !!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Kellyhero68 said:

After being a fan for over 45 years, going thru the Superbowl losses, Wide right, the Music City Miracle, "13 seconds", the 17-playoff year drought, endless jokes, I want more. The Bills Mafia deserve a historic season, most points scored in a season in NFL history, 15 or 16 regular wins, and blow wins in the playoffs and most points scored in the Superbowl. WE DESERVE IT.

Go Bills !!

I thought you were going to be greedy and ask for 4 SB wins in a row!  But I agree, one SB with authority would make life complete.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I will take the ugliest super bowl win ever lol

Correct take

33 minutes ago, Kellyhero68 said:

Go Bills !!

Less so.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Kellyhero68 said:

Go Bills !!

Blowing multiple wins in the playoffs would definitely be historic and take the cake!

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

I’m good starting with just one super bowl. 

Me too. Maybe he wants to be Grand Marshall of the parade? That would be more. 🤷‍♂️

EDIT: I assume he knows we don’t have cheerleaders anymore. I think we need more specifics. 

Edited by Augie

9 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

I will take the ugliest super bowl win ever lol

YES!!!   I have been a Bills fan since 1963 -- 59 years!!! -- and this is exactly my sentiment.   Make the playoffs.  Win the AFC Championship.  Win the Lombardi.   I don't give a damn how they do it.  Just do it.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.