Von Miller’s Letter to Buffalo

BuffaloBill

6 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Basically, we go out and buy a high priced player to win a championship? So we’re the NY Yankees of the NFL? Pass

Great comparison as the MLB has a hard cap like the NFL.  Anyways, I'm hoping he's more of a CC Sebathia than a Carl Pavano if you want to make a Yankees metaphor.

7 hours ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

I felt this immediately following the loss in KC. My feelings are even stronger now.

I felt this immediately following the loss in KC. My feelings are even stronger now.

7 hours ago, Simon said:

<kicks jukebox>

:devil:

Gotta get the papers, get the papers.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

"This is awesome!"

Good to hear from you brother.  Whenever I read you’re avatar, I think of this..

Dashing through the snow, with one horse open sleigh.  Chitty chitty anahatu.  The price is right.  Moulds tipped one handed catch.  By far my favorite drought game, except maybe the pats where Fitzy won it for us and Marsha, Marsha, Marsha was picked off four times.

Those memories of Berman on primetime were fond for sure.  NBC ruined it with their Sunday night coverage.  My sons are 23 and 21.  When they were toddlers they used to climb into bed with my wife and I and would look forward all day for primetime.  They would mimick Bergman’s silly phrases, or they would make me  it.  RUMBLIN, bumblin, stumblin…

1 hour ago, eball said:

Gotta get the papers, get the papers.

Eman, it’s Get the papaas, papaas.  The R is silent.

Never gets old with a Goodfellas line.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Because he can barely get a sentence out :D 

Nah, Tasker is alright. His "it might be chilly" is a thing of hype video legend.

It’s funny about Tasker. I genuinely find him likable even though I don’t think he’s very good at the media stuff. I do like his (former) player perspective angle.

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Because he can barely get a sentence out :D 

Nah, Tasker is alright. His "it might be chilly" is a thing of hype video legend.

I stood next  to him a few years ago at the Rent a Car line and I was surprised that I was bigger than him.  I knew he was small but just football small...he's small overall.

I'm not talking penis size, I didn't see that and don't know if I have him beat there.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I stood next  to him a few years ago at the Rent a Car line and I was surprised that I was bigger than him.  I knew he was small but just football small...he's small overall.

I'm not talking penis size, I didn't see that and don't know if I have him beat there.

But you can take a guess, right?

31 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

It’s funny about Tasker. I genuinely find him likable even though I don’t think he’s very good at the media stuff. I do like his (former) player perspective angle.

Barley, right on the $.  When I have time, I don’t mind OBL, but of the shows I’d much rather again when driving from hospital to hospital to The Extra Point Show, and even Howard and Jeremy.  Howard doesn’t annoy as much as some of you.

Tasker and Chris are just too much of homers and can tell they are employed by the Bills.  Forget about the afternoon as those two are tools.  I’d much rather get a glimpse of MTC on NFLR.  

Tasker’s “chilly” video is still awesome, or pick a Kyle Brandt rant.

As an aside, I think the next hype video should be to the classic Bond music.  They could have a lot of fun with that one.  

Can’t wait for tomorrow!

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

What I love about this clip is he not only spoke out from his heart. He has created an instant classic for the Bills mafia.   And coined a 

succinct phrase to allow we to  Let alll that past stuff go. BURN IT . I loved everything about this youtube. Thanks Von. GO BILLS

Edited by muppy

10 hours ago, Bag of Milk said:

Before watching I have to admit I was a bit cynical.

This video destroyed my cynism and gave me hope.

Well done!

after Mr Miller signed there had been talk that it was a very difficult decision and he maybe had second thoughts? well...this completely dispels THAT. He has cemented his role as leader and mentor to the team with this video. Not just the fanbase. Het actually Gets Us .

m

• Like (+1) 3

I love it. Bills fans (myself included, no doubt) have a tendency to dwell on things. I like the message to say ***** all that and move on. 

Guys (and gals): we are in our SUPER BOWL WINDOW. How exciting is that.

Edited by junior
  • Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.