Von Miller’s Letter to Buffalo

BuffaloBill

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

His 3rd love letter in a year!  

Here's his love letter to the Rams:

“I’ve been wearing blue and orange forever, (so) everything just looks weird, but it feels extremely right," Miller said. "Feels right to be here. Feels like this is the right thing for me. (No.) 40 looks weird, but it feels right. Being here with all these guys, it’s really a dream come true, man. (Denver) definitely did me right by sending me to such a legendary franchise with a legendary team.”

Miller and Donald are two of the greatest pass rushers of their generation, and they'll team up for at least the rest of this season in a partnership with the potential to reconfigure the NFC race. While the Rams have taken statistical steps back after fielding the league's best defense last season, sending Miller after quarterbacks alongside Donald and Leonard Floyd adds new dimensions to a unit that already leads the NFL with 25 sacks.

“I feel like it frees us all up,” Miller said. “They’ll try to figure out creative ways to triple-team and double-team, but it can’t possibly be that effective. We’ve got great coaches. We’ve got great guys playing on this team, and we’ll be able to figure it out. ... You hear stories of the Fearsome Foursome, you hear stories of this legendary defense, and we want to recreate that. They’ve been playing great defense all year. I just want to add some of the things that I do best.”

“I’ve heard stories on how incredible it is, and how the Super Bowl is going to be there this year,” Miller said. “Hopefully that will be us playing there.”

“We’re playing,” Miller said, “for a chance to go to football heaven.”

And to the Broncos:

What a son a B word. 

13 minutes ago, Augie said:

It’s actually part of a new marketing plan with help out of NYC. 

I think. 

I thought it was going to be a semi-horrible Von Miller hype bit, but the Marketing folks did a nice job. It got me worked up, and I’ve shared it all over! 

It was just so beautiful.  It was like 16th century French Poetry in motion.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It was just so beautiful.  It was like 16th century French Poetry in motion.

How did you know that was my Major in college? I don’t think I mentioned that. Have you been looking into me? I’ll have none of THAT, mister! 

Guy hits on everything that moves……

16 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

His 3rd love letter in a year!  

Here's his love letter to the Rams:

“I’ve been wearing blue and orange forever, (so) everything just looks weird, but it feels extremely right," Miller said. "Feels right to be here. Feels like this is the right thing for me. (No.) 40 looks weird, but it feels right. Being here with all these guys, it’s really a dream come true, man. (Denver) definitely did me right by sending me to such a legendary franchise with a legendary team.”

Miller and Donald are two of the greatest pass rushers of their generation, and they'll team up for at least the rest of this season in a partnership with the potential to reconfigure the NFC race. While the Rams have taken statistical steps back after fielding the league's best defense last season, sending Miller after quarterbacks alongside Donald and Leonard Floyd adds new dimensions to a unit that already leads the NFL with 25 sacks.

“I feel like it frees us all up,” Miller said. “They’ll try to figure out creative ways to triple-team and double-team, but it can’t possibly be that effective. We’ve got great coaches. We’ve got great guys playing on this team, and we’ll be able to figure it out. ... You hear stories of the Fearsome Foursome, you hear stories of this legendary defense, and we want to recreate that. They’ve been playing great defense all year. I just want to add some of the things that I do best.”

“I’ve heard stories on how incredible it is, and how the Super Bowl is going to be there this year,” Miller said. “Hopefully that will be us playing there.”

“We’re playing,” Miller said, “for a chance to go to football heaven.”

And to the Broncos:

Slut

• Haha (+1) 6

14 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Basically, we go out and buy a high priced player to win a championship? So we’re the NY Yankees of the NFL? Pass

wut? 🥴

That video was great - this team, this fanbase, I CAN NOT WAIT for this season, it's going to be a fun one!  Let's Go Buffalo!!! :beer:

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 3

I’ve never been more ready for a season than right now. This feels different and I’ve been through this 30+ times in my life. This could be it.. Millers video gave me chills and it also made me tear up from the pain of the almosts. Enjoy this ride Boys and girls. Lord knows we are due.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, boater said:

He had me at "Burn that" referring to our past issues. Burn that.

VM is an old man. Please dear God, let him lead the way.

and wise man (with 2 SB Rings to show).

2 minutes ago, eball said:

This thread is a microcosm of the board.  I feel sorry for those who feel the need to “poo poo” something like the Von Miller video.

Go Bills!

Those are the people who are simply nervous and worry that the BIlls are getting too much attention and that will cause our team to fail.   This team is beyond that...They are willing to hang the target around their neck and become the hunted.....they are READY FOR THAT CHALLENGE.   In 48 hours, the Bills will be on that field....Go Bills !

1 hour ago, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

Let’s ***** go!!!!!! This feels different this year like it’s ours. All we have to do is take it from them all. So mafia “mount up”, “circle the wagons”, “ where would you rather be then right here right now”!!!! Time to show them we are that team with that guy!

I felt this immediately following the loss in KC. My feelings are even stronger now.

Let’s ***** go!!!!!! This feels different this year like it’s ours. All we have to do is take it from them all. So mafia “mount up”, “circle the wagons”, “ where would you rather be then right here right now”!!!! Time to show them we are that team with that guy!

I felt this immediately following the loss in KC. My feelings are even stronger now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.