​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 President Biden, A Good American President! ​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Tiberius

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So how did Trump stop it? The wall didn’t seem to work.

He didn't, and no one can stop it completely.  The wall wasn't completed for one, and that wouldn't stop it completely either, only make it much more difficult.  He was very vocal about the opioid epidemic, and implemented a plan to cut opioid prescriptions.  

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh no, Biden is way better are the use of common language than Trump is. Trump can't handle the debates! 

Biden killed him in debate. Even he was embarrassed by Trump's complete meltdown...which was pretty ugly 

Nobody is going to accuse Trump of being one of the great political orators of all history so that's a pretty weak argument to elevate Biden to A. Lincoln level communication skills.  Especially, given his documented record of gaffes and bouts of confusion symptomatic of cognitive degeneration episodes.  Episodes which are becoming more frequent.  My prediction, he won't make it to the end of his term much less run for a second one.   

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What wall? 

So care to respond to my post about the amount of Fentanyl that Biden has NOT stopped? 

Oh, you would like a response after ignoring my questions and comments this past weekend and last week? lmao

PS: I did respond to your Fentanyl request. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh, you would like a response after ignoring my questions and comments this past weekend and last week? lmao

I didn't respond to your questions?  I'd have to take you off ignore to see them.  

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Like I said:

This is your response to my post about the number of deaths and where the Fentanyl is coming from?  

Wasn't worth taking you off ignore for this post.  

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

You could drive there from the AirBnb in Kiev.  Dodge a few airstrikes along the way, see some burned out tanks.  Good stuff, I'm sure. 

Send Kamala instead.  She's never been there.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Doc said:

Who cares about Syria?  Who really cared about Ukraine before the war?

And keep telling yourself that.  Even my Dem colleague just said to me that Putin wouldn't have invaded with Trump in office, and he hates hates hates Trump.  So maybe there's hope for you yet.

WHO CARED ABOUT UKRAINE BEFORE THE WAR? omfg

Well, there you have it ladies and gentleman - the esteemed colleague of DOC - who HATES TRUMP - said Putin wouldn't have invaded with Trump in office - WELL THEN - IT MUST BE TRUE

image.thumb.jpeg.edb76c965487a651ada2a574a4681dfd.jpeg

Just now, DRsGhost said:

This thread. Hoax.

But hey, he's right around where Trump was at this point in his Presidency (despite no fake scandals and most of the country's problems of his own doing)!  So there's that!

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

So no comment on the amount of fentanyl that is NOT stopped at the border and killing our youth?   What was captured that you are using as a reason that our border is “ok” is a drop in the bucket.  

Carry on tool boy. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

What’s the MAGA agenda and how is it destroying our “democracy”?

Glad to see we have a leader who believes in working with those he does not agree with.  

Fascism.

And now you care about a leader working with OTHERS?  lmao...

18jdln.jpg

There is no working with FASCISTS.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Fascism.

And now you care about a leader working with OTHERS?  lmao...

18jdln.jpg

There is no working with FASCISTS.

So you have nothing to offer.  You can’t even explain your position in this other than TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP. 

Glad to see you’ve not changed. 

GO RAMS!!