โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

ย 

I doubt he runs in 2024. I don't know who runs for the D's in 2024. I think it will be DeSantis for the R's. Too much baggage with Trump.

If Biden doesn't run he will have to wait to say so. Lame duckism will basically end his effectivness as prez, so at least until after midterms, possibly laterย 

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

ย 

I doubt he runs in 2024. I don't know who runs for the D's in 2024. I think it will be DeSantis for the R's. Too much baggage with Trump.

Sounds like our former MD governor may be making a run also. Decent guy, extremely not extreme moderate. Probably not athletically pleasing enough to win anything serious though in the era of hd cameras.ย 

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

ย 

There is zero chance Joke runs against in 2024.ย  Zero.

Just now, Doc said:

ย 

Who cares about Syria?ย  Who really cared about Ukraine before the war?

ย 

And keep telling yourself that.ย  Even my Dem colleague just said to me that Putin wouldn't have invaded with Trump in office, and he hates hates hates Trump.ย  So maybe there's hope for you yet.

Right, Ukraine before the war was at peace, was growing into a strong reliable democracy. That's why Putin cared about. A functional working democracy on his doorstep, he couldn't handle that.ย ย 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Right, Ukraine before the war was at peace, was growing into a strong reliable democracy. That's why Putin cared about. A functional working democracy on his doorstep, he couldn't handle that.ย ย 

You mean Putin didn't want NATO on his doorstep?

Just now, Tiberius said:

ย 

I don't disagree but the NATO talk is what did it.ย  Now where are they?

ย 

Just now, Greg S said:

Health will prevent it. Who knows if he is here in 2024.

ย 

It's not just health.ย  He's the worst President in modern history.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

ย 

Trump would of sent Russia weapons...or secret docs with info about weapons.ย 

ย 

ย 

Absolute politically driven lunacy.

ย 

By the way, do you understand that it's not "would of," it's "would have."

ย 

You have had a bad day with English.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

ย 

That's cool and all, but you do realize that much fentanyl could fit in a backpack?ย  Its also only a drop in the bucket compared to what is actually coming across the border.ย  I guess you could compare it to a broken watch.ย ย 

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

ย 

ย 

And keep telling yourself that.ย  Even my Dem colleague just said to me that Putin wouldn't have invaded with Trump in office, and he hates hates hates Trump.ย  So maybe there's hope for you yet.

They thought the same of sudentenland once, too.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

interesting take from Catoโ€ฆ in summary this take is that US and the west has culpability for instigating the war by aggressively pushing NATO to Russias doorstep. Has been building up for several administrations back to W. ย Biden just happened to preside over the straw that broke the camels back.ย 

ย 

https://www.cato.org/commentary/us-nato-helped-trigger-ukraine-war-its-not-siding-putin-admit-it

27 minutes ago, sherpa said:

ย 

Absolute politically driven lunacy.

ย 

By the way, do you understand that it's not "would of," it's "would have."

ย 

You have had a bad day with English.

Not sure yet, but if you are just a social parasite I'll just toss you onto the ignore garbage heap.ย 

ย 

ย 

30 minutes ago, Doc said:

ย 

I don't disagree but the NATO talk is what did it.ย  Now where are they?

ย 

ย 

It's not just health.ย  He's the worst President in modern history.

No, Russia has been fing Ukraine over since way before NATO was even thought of. Remember, Putin wants to restore the Evil Empireย 

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

They thought the same of sudentenland once, too.

Making decisions to preemptively intervene based on a million to one worst case extremist scenario is not a smart strategy.ย  Because you can always invoke the comparison at any point and you'd be fighting somebody, somewhere, all the time.ย  Which come to think of it, we are!ย  Sounds like you've stumbled into identifying the basic doctrine of US foreign policy.ย ย 

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not sure yet, but if you are just a social parasite I'll just toss you onto the ignore garbage heap.ย 

ย 

ย 

Please do.

You post nothing that indicates anything other than political wackiness on the subjects you comment on.

Certainly no knowledge, context, or awareness of real world situations, capabilities or consequences.

ย 

ย It's like reading a child's rendering of these things.

ย 

So ignore me, as you ignore reality.

ย 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

That's cool and all, but you do realize that much fentanyl could fit in a backpack?ย  Its also only a drop in the bucket compared to what is actually coming across the border.ย  I guess you could compare it to a broken watch.ย ย 

So how did Trump stop it? The wall didnโ€™t seem to work.