​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 President Biden, A Good American President! ​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Tiberius

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Gees, Trump faces one crisis, and fails.  Just look at how Old joe faced the crisis of war...and met the challenge with unflinching courage and resolution! 

image.png.6a3618359cf2560648104c12c8cfd8f5.png

Wuhan virus?  LOL!  Joke has 600K deaths under his watch.  If you call Trump a "failure" with it...

And what did Joke did with the war that was so great?  The rest of the world led him.  Never mind that it only started because Putin knew he could invade under Joke's watch.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Never mind that it only started because Putin knew he could invade under Joke's watch.

How do you figure? Trump said the move was genius. Don't sound like he would of lifted a figure to stop his buddy Putin. 

Glad Putin's army is being ruined with Uncle Joe's support. 

That Biden, he is a good one, a good one he is! 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All I want to know is the name of the person writing the teleprompter scripts so we can all give credit where credit is due.   

Oh no, Biden is way better are the use of common language than Trump is. Trump can't handle the debates! 

Biden killed him in debate. Even he was embarrassed by Trump's complete meltdown...which was pretty ugly 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The cult does a better job promoting how secure our borders are and they don't even realize it...

Yup. Super secure that border. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Fentanyl remains the deadliest drug threat facing this country.  According to the CDC, 107,622 Americans died of drug overdoses in 2021, with 66 percent of those deaths related to synthetic opioids like fentanyl.  Drug poisonings are the leading killer of Americans between the ages of 18 and 45.  Fentanyl available in the United States is primarily supplied by two criminal drug networks, the Sinaloa Cartel and the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG).

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How do you figure? Trump said the move was genius. Don't sound like he would of lifted a figure to stop his buddy Putin. 

Glad Putin's army is being ruined with Uncle Joe's support. 

That Biden, he is a good one, a good one he is! 

How do I figure?  Because he didn't, that's how.

And Putin's sitting pretty.  He's destroying Ukraine and gas prices and the Ruble are rising.  Just wait until Winter comes in Europe.

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yup. Super secure that border. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Fentanyl remains the deadliest drug threat facing this country.  According to the CDC, 107,622 Americans died of drug overdoses in 2021, with 66 percent of those deaths related to synthetic opioids like fentanyl.  Drug poisonings are the leading killer of Americans between the ages of 18 and 45.  Fentanyl available in the United States is primarily supplied by two criminal drug networks, the Sinaloa Cartel and the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG).

Like I said:

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

And Putin's sitting pretty.  He's destroying Ukraine and gas prices and the Ruble are rising.  Just wait until Winter comes in Europe.

In other news, Putin has had to resort to conscription and purchase of armaments from North Korea.  

The Doc plan here might have been to have allowed Russia to roll the Ukraine to keep the gas flowing into Europe.  Maybe the Europeans would have cast the Ukraine aside and taken the gas.  Maybe they wouldn’t have done so.  But we’ll never know because, like the guy on the subway in Seinfeld, Biden knows that the Ukraine is strong. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

In other news, Putin has had to resort to conscription and purchase of armaments from North Korea.  

The Doc plan here might have been to have allowed Russia to roll the Ukraine to keep the gas flowing into Europe.  Maybe the Europeans would have cast the Ukraine aside and taken the gas.  Maybe they wouldn’t have done so.  But we’ll never know because, like the guy on the subway in Seinfeld, Biden knows that the Ukraine is strong. 

As far as I can tell, Ukraine hasn't invaded Russia and winter will be here soon.  Putin will continue to turn the screws on Europe.  This is worst case scenario for Europe.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

You mean when he was busy in Syria? 

Trump would of sent Russia weapons...or secret docs with info about weapons. 

Trump the traitor would of stopped Putin? That's a joke. 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They were pulled over 80 miles north of the border 

old Joe busted them! Nice job! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Nope, gonna win in 2024. 

He ain't no Trump, he can actually win! 

I doubt he runs in 2024. I don't know who runs for the D's in 2024. I think it will be DeSantis for the R's. Too much baggage with Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Yeah, Putin's in it for the long haul.  The thing is, he doesn't care.  He's already reaping the rewards of it and will be reaping even more when Europe is freezing and needs someone's (cough, cough) energy.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You mean when he was busy in Syria? 

Trump would of sent Russia weapons...or secret docs with info about weapons. 

Trump the traitor would of stopped Putin? That's a joke. 

Who cares about Syria?  Who really cared about Ukraine before the war?

And keep telling yourself that.  Even my Dem colleague just said to me that Putin wouldn't have invaded with Trump in office, and he hates hates hates Trump.  So maybe there's hope for you yet.