โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

52 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The hilarious part is that you think itโ€™s the foul language that people are concerned about. But regardless, it must be Trumpโ€™s fault. Carry on.ย 

ย 

They're clueless as usual.ย 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Yeah they didโ€ฆ all political.

ย 

So Joe will tap into our reserves.

You left out the word โ€œstrategicโ€ What is Joeโ€™s plan to replenish the strategic oil reserves? I may have missed when he articulated it.ย 

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You left out the word โ€œstrategicโ€ What is Joeโ€™s plan to replenish the strategic oil reserves? I may have missed when he articulated it.ย 

ย 

That would require foresight, a trait they don't possess.

16 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

ย 

There is nothing STRATEGIC about our reserves due to the simple fact that the US has such high levels of oil production - just look to the past ten years:

ย 

FeVyKvOX0AYp6uV?format=jpg&name=900x900

ย 

Why else would both TRUMPย and BIDEN sell oil from our reserves?

ย 

Trump's allies want Biden investigated for selling oil reserves to China even though Trump did the same thing in 2017

ย 

idiots

I've always loved reading George Will even if he makes me want to throw something out the window, but he does make me think, so he os alright. Love how he loads up on "stuff" about Biden before grudgingly giving him his due. Also, I like the call for more drones.ย 

ย 

Additional drones should be a defining issue for Biden. He has floundered regarding many things but has resoundingly succeeded regarding the most important thing. He has ignited inflation, has made the swollen national debt into a potentially self-exploding crisis as the cost of servicing it rises, and has dispensed scalding rhetoric to a nation weary of such. No president has more needed talented speechwriters or had worse ones: In nine months, they have produced two of the worst (delivered inย Atlantaย andย Philadelphia) speeches in presidential history. Regarding Ukraine, however, Biden and Secretary of Stateย Antony Blinkenย have been superb.

Blinkenโ€™sย formulationย is pitch-perfect: If Russia stops fighting, the war ends; if Ukraine stops fighting, Ukraine ends. If Biden stays strong, with U.S. drones as a judicious increment in punishing Putinโ€™s brutality by reversing his aggression, Bidenโ€™s presidency will be deemed by wise historians as, on balance, a success.

ย 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/10/05/ukraine-war-aid-us-drones-needed/

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

From a Conservative! That Biden is really doing well!ย 

ย 

Doesn't matter what he is.ย  Merely basing this shitshow of a Presidency on Putin's mistake of invading Ukraine is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

ย 

Doesn't matter what he is.ย  Merely basing this shitshow of a Presidency on Putin's mistake of invading Ukraine is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

He is handling a crisis. Trump bumbled and blew his chanceย 

ย 

ย