โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

On 9/6/2022 at 10:54 AM, Tiberius said:

Gees, Trump faces one crisis, and fails.ย  Just look at how Old joe faced the crisis of war...and met the challenge with unflinching courage and resolution!ย 

ย 

image.png.6a3618359cf2560648104c12c8cfd8f5.png

ย 

Oh is that what it's called unflinching courage & resolution ? I thought it was unmitigated ignorants with little common sense especially when he told every one on national TV that if you got the vaccine you couldn't get or spread the virus that was a brilliant statement that even my 10 year old grand son new to be BS .

ย 

Or was it how he handled the Afghanistan thing pulling out the military first & leaving those that helped the US to fend for them selves .

ย 

Or is it the way he's handled the border situation and by his undoing of the border laws which many of his constituents disagree'd with that has to this point this year alone allowed 2.3 MILLION undocumented immigrants to cross the border then while being shipped all over the country to their predetermined spots but when others send them to places other than where he wants them sent it then becomes a travesty is this what your talking about ?ย 

ย 

You say unflinching courage & resolution i say unmitigated stupidity with no fore site .

ย 

But hey he is releasing a ton of fuel from the strategic reserve just before the mid terms to bring the cost of gas down oh and then there is the "Inflation Reduction" bill that does nothing to bring down inflation as the fed raises interest another 3/4 of a percent .

ย 

You just keep believing Tibs there's a sucker born every minute and it looks as if you took the place of a 30 minute span .

ย 

ย 

Reuters reporting on Bidens hunger policy

ย 

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/inflation-spending-cuts-undermine-bidens-hunger-policy-2022-09-24/

ย 

ย 

The Biden administration increased funding for food stamps nearly a year ago, but at the same time has purchased about half as much food as the Trump administration did in 2020, for food banks, schools and indigenous reservations, according to data obtained from a U.S. Agriculture Department(USDA) source.ย read more

Escalating food prices are eroding the reach of food stamps, which average around $231 per person per month in 2022, according to USDA data, sending more people to food banks, that are in turn receiving less food from the government

ย 

ย 

A good American president you say?

ย 

Shirley you jestย 

ย 

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Oh, but Elton John. Well I guess giving him a medal makes up for all the hungry low income peopleย 

ย 

26 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Reuters reporting on Bidens hunger policy

ย 

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/inflation-spending-cuts-undermine-bidens-hunger-policy-2022-09-24/

ย 

ย 

The Biden administration increased funding for food stamps nearly a year ago, but at the same time has purchased about half as much food as the Trump administration did in 2020, for food banks, schools and indigenous reservations, according to data obtained from a U.S. Agriculture Department(USDA) source.ย read more

Escalating food prices are eroding the reach of food stamps, which average around $231 per person per month in 2022, according to USDA data, sending more people to food banks, that are in turn receiving less food from the government

ย 

ย 

A good American president you say?

ย 

Shirley you jestย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Oh, but Elton John. Well I guess giving him a medal makes up for all the hungry low income peopleย 

ย 

ย 

At least Biden is doing something for the poor - unlike your cult...ย Remember when?

ย 

Presidentโ€™s 2021 Budget Would Cut Food Assistance for Millions and Radically Restructure SNAP

ย 

Trumpโ€™s Cuts to Food Stamps Almost Made the Pandemic Worse

ย 

Federal judge strikes down Trump plan to slash food stamps for 700,000 unemployed Americans

ย 

Shirley you jest, right?

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

ย 

Even in a thread specifically about the positivity of our current President you find the need to post in large font about our past President.ย  You're a ***** hoot Billy Boy.ย  LOLย 

On 9/24/2022 at 8:16 AM, Albwan said:

ย 

ย 

DOW loses 600 ptsโ€ฆ Trading below 30,000โ€ฆ

ย 

Great time to buy! All bear markets endย 

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ย 

A good American president. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .ย  not for long.

ย 

ย 

ย 

As we reported earlier, the new ABC/WaPo poll is just a wasteland for the Democrats.

ย 

The poll of likely voters had Joe Biden back down at 39 percent approval, the generic ballot at Republicans +5 (51 percent to 46 percent).

ย 

The economy was the number one issue for 84 percent of the people in their decision on who to vote for Congress, with 74 percent saying the state of the economy was poor under Biden.

ย 

On top of that, the numbers as to who they trust show them favoring the GOP by massive amounts on the most important issues in this race: economy (+17), inflation (+18), and crime (+22).

ย 

Biden is underwater with everyone. Heโ€™s underwater with Blacks and Hispanics. Only 62 percent approval with black voters for a Democrat? Thatโ€™s a death knell for Democrats.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Biden isn't on the ballot, Marjorie Taylor Greene is thoughย 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/5/2022 at 2:32 PM, Tiberius said:

He's doing very well so far.ย 

ย 

God speed to you Mr. President. Our democratic republic has been well served by you sir.ย 

ย 

image.png.8c48b4899bc3e1bca241718d6ed3ac7c.png

I canโ€™t tell if this is a โ€œtrollโ€ or notโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‰

On 10/1/2022 at 10:46 AM, JaCrispy said:

I canโ€™t tell if this is a โ€œtrollโ€ or notโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‰

take off your blinders!ย 

ย 

You probably think Putin's referendum is a fair election, so no wonder you can't see the truthย 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

take off your blinders!ย 

ย 

You probably think Putin's referendum is a fair election, so no wonder you can't see the truthย 

Joe Biden is a racist, corrupt corporate sell out, and enemy of the Constitutionโ€ฆ

ย 

He is, at best, bottom 5 presidents of all timeโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ‘

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Joe Biden is a racist, corrupt corporate sell out, and enemy of the Constitutionโ€ฆ

ย 

He is, at best, bottom 5 presidents of all timeโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ‘

Nope. He is doing pretty good. I like how he speaks softly and carries a big stick.ย 

ย 

ย 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nope. He is doing pretty good. I like how he speaks softly and carries a big stick.ย 

ย 

ย 

Do you like how, as a white man, he decidesย whether a person is black enough or not?

ย 

ย 

Edited by JaCrispy