​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 President Biden, A Good American President! ​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Tiberius

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He's doing very well so far. 

God speed to you Mr. President. Our democratic republic has been well served by you sir. 

image.png.8c48b4899bc3e1bca241718d6ed3ac7c.png

I am sorry but calling our country a Republic is a threat to our democracy according to Biden, please refrain from doing that 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He's doing very well so far. 

God speed to you Mr. President. Our democratic republic has been well served by you sir. 

image.png.8c48b4899bc3e1bca241718d6ed3ac7c.png

The blind leading the blind or stupid is as stupid does . Leadership with no common sense !! 

I’m actually going to give a shout out to Tibs here. I appreciate his advocacy for Biden. It’s a much better take than just saying you don’t like the last President. But…I’d like to see Tibs put some meat on the bones of his position. For example, what policies is he most pleased with since Biden took office? 

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m actually going to give a shout out to Tibs here. I appreciate his advocacy for Biden. It’s a much better take than just saying you don’t like the last President. But…I’d like to see Tibs put some meat on the bones of his position. For example, what policies is he most pleased with since Biden took office? 

Oh this is easy.  I’ll take this one Tibs

1.  He’s a Democrat 

2.  He’s not Trump

That is all.

Carry on. 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Nope, gonna win in 2024. 

He ain't no Trump, he can actually win! 

He's not running.  You're the only Dem who wants him back.  No more fake scandals and Wuhan virus lies to sell.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's not running.  You're the only Dem who wants him back.  No more fake scandals and Wuhan virus lies to sell.

Gees, Trump faces one crisis, and fails.  Just look at how Old joe faced the crisis of war...and met the challenge with unflinching courage and resolution! 

image.png.6a3618359cf2560648104c12c8cfd8f5.png

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Gees, Trump faces one crisis, and fails.  Just look at how Old joe faced the crisis of war...and met the challenge with unflinching courage and resolution! 

image.png.6a3618359cf2560648104c12c8cfd8f5.png

All I want to know is the name of the person writing the teleprompter scripts so we can all give credit where credit is due.   

• Haha (+1) 1