Predict the Score: Bills vs Rams

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

Just now, What a Tuel said:

Kind of like how last year the Rams put all their eggs in one basket to beat the Buccaneers week 3 and then went 4-4 over the next 8 games?

Love these little extracts from the regular season that are disguised as insults from a undercover dolphins fan.

Bills 28

Rams 23

It obviously worked out for the Rams but not so much for the bills.

My overall point is that in some ways I think it would be a bad thing for this team to come out like gangbusters and look dominant from the opening kickoff of week one. They got way too cocky last year after dominating early in the season after the Steelers loss only to take a few months off before putting it all together again late.

A week one humbling on the road against the defending world champs might actually be a good thing in terms of the bigger picture.

21 hours ago, SoMAn said:

31-27 Rams over Bills.
They are the defending champs.

Worried that Stafford and WRs will expose inexperienced CBs. 

Judging from official Bills videos, the guys have been really relaxed and loose. Maybe too loose. Hoping when they take the field they put on their game faces and dig in hard. 
If our revamped D-line pressures Stafford and the Bills’ run game continues where it left off last year and they control the clock…

Bills 31 Rams 27

In the Bills’ favor…For the most part Josh has been money under the bright lights of prime time over the past 3 years. 

This is similar to my rational for why I think the Bills lose this game.

In addition to the fact I still hate McD's overall record against good teams especially on the road.

At the same time though certainly won't be shocked if the bills win and win decisively.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

37 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

My biggest concern with this game is the bills making it their 'super bowl' so to speak like the SNF game last year against the chiefs when they coincidentally went 3-5 over the next 8 games after putting all their eggs in that basket to prove they could not only hang with them but win.

I also think it's a monumental task asking this team to go into the defending SB champions home turf where they hoisted the lombardi in the last game of the season on Feb.

My gut instinct tells me the bills lose and by a decent margin which is probably a good thing in terms of a reality check and getting their ready for the rest of the season:

Rams 35

Bills 23

the bills are going to make the first game of the season their "super bowl"?  are serious clark?

200.webp?cid=ecf05e4792zaha1xj22b8wg221t

Edited by teef
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, teef said:

the bills are going to make the first game of the season their "super bowl"?  are serious clark?

200.webp?cid=ecf05e4792zaha1xj22b8wg221t

Considering most of this board and Bills mafia in genearl feels the Bills would have won it all if they held on against KC why not?

Also it is the defending SB champs.

Again personally this game is being way overblown and it truly means nothing win or lose for the Bills long term aspirations this year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Considering most of this board and Bills mafia in genearl feels the Bills would have won it all if they held on against KC why not?

Also it is the defending SB champs.

Again personally this game is being way overblown and it truly means nothing win or lose for the Bills long term aspirations this year.

the only one overblowing it is you by implying it will be the bills super bowl.  you even admit the game is that that important in terms of schedule, so why would the bills?  

i agree that it's certainly a game could lose and that it would be a blip on the radar.  

18 minutes ago, teef said:

the only one overblowing it is you by implying it will be the bills super bowl.  you even admit the game is that that important in terms of schedule, so why would the bills?  

i agree that it's certainly a game could lose and that it would be a blip on the radar.  

I’m sure if the Bills lose that he will make a thread and find a way to make it mean something. 

7 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I’m sure if the Bills lose that he will make a thread and find a way to make it mean something. 

he has it set up nicely.  if the bills win, it doesn't matter, and if they lose, they couldn't live up to the hype.  he covers his bases.  He predicted the bills to lose, (no big deal) but also says he wouldn't be surprised at all if the bills win.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.