Predict the Score: Bills vs Rams

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

10 hours ago, Virgil said:

Rams 31

Bills 21

Robinson has his way with the Bills secondary and the Rams pick apart the middle of the field.  Kupp is kept relatively quiet until scoring the Rams last touchdown in the 4th, putting the game away.  Bills pass rush shows flashes, but never gets home.  Josh looks a little rusty and can’t find a rhythm with the receivers.  

Pretty much my prediction too. I worry that Diggs can’t get much going against Ramsey too. Biggest key to me is what kind of juice does Von bring to the D line so the corners get some help overall. Need big impact from him or else I worry it’s a really long night. 

10 hours ago, Logic said:

24-20 Rams

Bills move the ball well but fail to cash in on red zone opportunities. Rookie corners struggle a bit.

TSW melts down and freaks out over Ken Dorsey and the secondary. Bills ultimately get things ironed out over the first month, go 12-5, and win the division…but there are growing pains with the new offensive scheme and young secondary along the way, and it starts on opening night in LA.

You better hope they've got wrinkle release for week 2.

• Haha (+1) 1

Bills 41 - Rams 23

Tight game at first and the Rams have an offensive scheme to take advantage of the Bills D, takes 20 minutes of game time for the Bills to get going on D. Bills offense flies high from the get, and once the D figures out their side, Buffalo pulls away with a dominant second half. Diggs and Singletary score 2 TDs each. Von Miller makes a big play in the second half to keep the Rams down. Allen picks up where he left off. GO BILLS.

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

27-24 Rams

18 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

24-21 Rams 

18 hours ago, TheBillsOrDie said:

31-9 Rams.      I never pick The Bills to win (superstition)

18 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

23 - 20 Rams

To be clear I think we go 13-4 on our way to SB but just like last year I think things won't click first game. I mean mainly OL and DL.

17 hours ago, Logic said:

24-20 Rams

Bills move the ball well but fail to cash in on red zone opportunities. Rookie corners struggle a bit.

TSW melts down and freaks out over Ken Dorsey and the secondary. Bills ultimately get things ironed out over the first month, go 12-5, and win the division…but there are growing pains with the new offensive scheme and young secondary along the way, and it starts on opening night in LA.

15 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

34-17 Rams

7 hours ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Pretty much my prediction too. I worry that Diggs can’t get much going against Ramsey too. Biggest key to me is what kind of juice does Von bring to the D line so the corners get some help overall. Need big impact from him or else I worry it’s a really long night. 

4 hours ago, Billznut said:

Rams   30

Bills      25

You're all dead to me

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, 27yanks said:

Bills 31 Rams 13 

Loss of Millers leadership will hurt

That’s aggressive brother.  They lost Woods, OBJ, and Von.  Add to that the soar elbow of Stafford which is a variable, but they gained A. Robinson.

You guys already know all of our additions.  I’m banking our D Line with more stout run defense up the middle, Von taking on the double teams so Oliver and J Phillips penetrating up the middle will help our secondary.

Some people, not everyone are making so much of Tre out, but he wasn’t in any game after Thanksgiving.  Dane was decent and Elam should get some help from Taron.  We also have the best Safety tandem in the league.

Im sticking with a closer Bills win in 31-24.  We’ll find out in 5 days.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You're all dead to me

Well written.  Some loyal fans here not Billieving enough in this team and their leadership.  It’s not the end of the world if we lost just as it wasn’t the end of the world when we lost to the Steelers, but it’s about how we can take a hit and keep moving forward (yeah I took that one from Balboa).

I don’t think the best two teams were even in the SB last year.  I still contend

the Chiefs and Bills were the best teams, and we got better.  Only time will tell.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well written.  Some loyal fans here not Billieving enough in this team and their leadership.  It’s not the end of the world if we lost just as it wasn’t the end of the world when we lost to the Steelers, but it’s about how we can take a hit and keep moving forward (yeah I took that one from Balboa).

I don’t think the best two teams were even in the SB last year.  I still contend

the Chiefs and Bills were the best teams, and we got better.  Only time will tell.

Regular season

prime time

Josh has been the man 👨 (given a fair chance) piling up victories. 

👍🏻 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Regular season

prime time

Josh has been the man 👨 (given a fair chance) piling up victories. 

👍🏻 

Keep playing Sinatra and Elvis Super Allen as adrenaline won’t be a problem once you get out there.  I want to believe he’s now comfortable in the big games like the Chiefs regular season game.

As he often states, go hit someone once to get you to remain calm.  I don’t think we’ll see a lot of running from Allen in weeks 1-6.  When we get down the stretch, you can bet he’ll run to get that first down or TD.  I’m just hoping Dorsey after half the year has fun with a couple of creative plays like when Josh caught a TD reception.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.