Predict the Score: Bills vs Rams

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

On 9/3/2022 at 11:54 AM, Virgil said:

Rams 31

Bills 21

Robinson has his way with the Bills secondary and the Rams pick apart the middle of the field.  Kupp is kept relatively quiet until scoring the Rams last touchdown in the 4th, putting the game away.  Bills pass rush shows flashes, but never gets home.  Josh looks a little rusty and can’t find a rhythm with the receivers.  

Virgil I love the responses of others to you as they obviously have not picked up on how you do your predictions even if you are serious lol

• Like (+1) 1

Bills 27

Rams 23

My heart says this is a 50/50 game where the end result could easily be Rams 27 Bills 23, I have had the Rams repeat as the NFC champs when I have predicted the season so I have no doubt they can beat us. BUT in my head I look at that the Rams have some injuries and guys who need some refinement whereas the Bills outside of Tre being out are far healthier and a bit more talented which allows them to hold on as the Rams can't get a TD late going four and out on the Bills 30. I think the Bills plan on hitting the Rams with McKenize & Shakir in a way they are not ready for which allows Buffalo enough of an advantage to hold out. Both teams respect each other highly and the skill on each side and I see this being a real back and forth game similar to the Titans last year except Buffalo has a happier result. 

Allen 23-31 301 yds 2 TDs 30 yds 3 atts rush

Singletary 65 yds 12 atts

Diggs 101 yds 4 rec 

My biggest concern with this game is the bills making it their 'super bowl' so to speak like the SNF game last year against the chiefs when they coincidentally went 3-5 over the next 8 games after putting all their eggs in that basket to prove they could not only hang with them but win.

I also think it's a monumental task asking this team to go into the defending SB champions home turf where they hoisted the lombardi in the last game of the season on Feb.

My gut instinct tells me the bills lose and by a decent margin which is probably a good thing in terms of a reality check and getting their ready for the rest of the season:

Rams 35

Bills 23

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

My biggest concern with this game is the bills making it their 'super bowl' so to speak like the SNF game last year against the chiefs when they coincidentally went 3-5 over the next 8 games after putting all their eggs in that basket to prove they could not only hang with them but win.

I also think it's a monumental task asking this team to go into the defending SB champions home turf where they hoisted the lombardi in the last game of the season on Feb.

My gut instinct tells me the bills lose and by a decent margin which is probably a good thing in terms of a reality check and getting their ready for the rest of the season:

Rams 35

Bills 23

Kind of like how last year the Rams put all their eggs in one basket to beat the Buccaneers week 3 and then went 4-4 over the next 8 games?

Love these little extracts from the regular season that are disguised as insults from a undercover dolphins fan.

Bills 28

Rams 23

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.