Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Rams

BillsFan619

6 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Dawson Knox, if we have a threat over the middle it means they can't double up on someone like Davis. Also think McKenzie/Crowder have to make a play or two in the slot as don't think the Rams have great nickel CB.

This is where I'm at also.  I fell like they will double/bracket Diggs and have Ramsey on Davis so the slot receivers and Knox are going to get more looks.

47 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Gabe Davis.  I think Allen looks his way a lot because Ramsey will be on Diggs.  

I'm thinking 2 TD's....one of them being 40+.

8 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Gabe Davis 10 catches 155 yards 2 tds , with Ramsey on Diggs I think 13 eats.

I picked Gabe as well, but I see a few people saying that Ramsey will be locked up on Diggs...wondering if Ramsey is actually on Davis with Diggs getting the double-team treatment?

4 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

I picked Gabe as well, but I see a few people saying that Ramsey will be locked up on Diggs...wondering if Ramsey is actually on Davis with Diggs getting the double-team treatment?

If I'm not mistaken Ramsey was covering Diggs last time we played and Diggs had a td so I think they would play the same kind of defense 

11 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Gabe Davis.  I think Allen looks his way a lot because Ramsey will be on Diggs.  

I'm thinking 2 TD's....one of them being 40+.

I think they’re going to double Diggs and put ramsey on Davis.  I really

hope they put ramsey on Diggs.  That benefits us imo.  

Buffalo / / Greg Rousseau, much has been made about the improvements to the D line and I think it unlocks Groot who had a solid B- type first year with some good plays. Von has taken him under his wing and I think with a year of seasoning and growth you see him become a force which helps keep the Rams passing attack from going wild as Stafford has limited time to throw

LAR / / Van Jefferson, he is an incredibly fast elusive receiver who had 800 yds, 50 rec, & 6 TDs last year. Much has been made about Kupp/Robinson for good reason, but Van Jefferson could be the real issue if the young BUF CB's lose coverage on him or because of scheme due to covering Kupp/Robinson I can see him becoming the difference for the Rams. This is also where Tre White not being here to shut down one of the two big guys on his own may hurt.

Just now, corta765 said:

Buffalo / / Greg Rousseau, much has been made about the improvements to the D line and I think it unlocks Groot who had a solid B- type first year with some good plays. Von has taken him under his wing and I think with a year of seasoning and growth you see him become a force which helps keep the Rams passing attack from going wild as Stafford has limited time to throw

LAR / / Van Jefferson, he is an incredibly fast elusive receiver who had 800 yds, 50 rec, & 6 TDs last year. Much has been made about Kupp/Robinson for good reason, but Van Jefferson could be the real issue if the young BUF CB's lose coverage on him or because of scheme due to covering Kupp/Robinson I can see him becoming the difference for the Rams. This is also where Tre White not being here to shut down one of the two big guys on his own may hurt.

It doesn't sound like Van Jefferson will play.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.