Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Rams

BillsFan619

1 hour ago, BillsFan619 said:

Feels great to have this thread again. It means football's back. Woohoo!!!

I think it's most likely going to be a pretty tight game. Our offense is going to get their points. So, if our defense can create some sort of advantage (even a small one), I believe we win.

My biggest concern on defense is our CBs especially against Cooper Kupp and company. Our starting CBs are a rookie and someone that's typically a backup if starters aren't injured (at least up until this point in his career). Dane Jackson did play well last year though in Tre's absence.

With this in mind, if we can be disruptive and throw off Stafford's timing this could really help our CBs out. So, I'm going with our newly acquired LB, Mr. Von Miller. Games like these is why we got him. His presence can make the difference in a game like this with where our current CB situation is especially going against the quality of wideouts that we'll face in this game. Again, we may only need a small advantage in this game to win so I'm hoping that Von knowing the Rams players' tendencies can be somewhat of an advantage as well.

Who ya got? Go Bills!

PS- @LyndonvilleBill, do you know who you're picking? 🤣

Without a doubt!!!

Face of the Franchise Baby!!! 

5 receptions, 150+ all purpose yds and 2 TD'S.  1 KO return and 1 from Josh. Ooooohhhh Yeah!!!

usa_today_18753442.0.thumb.jpg.fbbef56c2d0a3e5478851abd49667001.jpg

PS. Sorry, have to use this picture until I can get a TD with the new number.😁

PSS. Unless, @Limeaid can set me up with the Iron Man one. Still haven't been able to figure out how to attach it as it's too big of a file.🤔

• Like (+1) 2

I'm going to cheat and state a position, rather than a player. After years of trying, I believe we are finally strong at defensive tackle. That strength will allow Oliver to be the beast that he is and will free the rest of the defense to do fully their jobs. 

When we see a better pass rush and better run stuffing from more aggressive LB tackling, this year's DT crew will be prime contributors.

I am going with Knox on offense.  I think he is the most talented TE the Bills have had since the merger.  

And I'm going to go with Tremaine Edmunds on defense.  I am a big critic of his play but this is the game he is supposedly tailor-made to make an impact. Rams are a past first underneath to middle distance throwing team.  This is where Edmunds is supposed to make a huge difference.  He is in a contract year in a nationally televised game.  If there was ever a time to show up big, it is this week.  He will have the best DL in front of him he has ever had in his career.  Time to earn that extension Mr. Edmunds.  

• Like (+1) 1

I’m picking a position too.  That position is slot receiver.  Stats show that the slot position is exceedingly important in todays game.  We have multiple very good ones in McKenzie, Crowder and Shakir.  Our slot position will open up the offense for the rest of our offense on Thursday. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.