How Bills GM Brandon Beane, HC Sean McDermott have turned Buffalo into a Super Bowl contender.

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/they-ve-built-the-right-team-how-bills-gm-brandon-beane-hc-sean-mcdermott-have-t

How Bills GM Brandon Beane, HC Sean McDermott have turned Buffalo into a Super Bowl contender 

What the National media is saying 

And why there are some few doubts 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Ian Rapoport | NFL insider for NFL Network

"Josh Allen, he's got nothing to do in terms of reaching another level. The offense might be a little different this year under Ken Dorsey, who I think is going to do an incredible job. Josh needs to do exactly what he's done, seriously. I don't think he has to do anything different to get this team to the next level, he's already an MVP candidate. He's a great guy and a great leader. I think he should do everything exactly the same as he has been and they'll be just fine."

I think nearly everyone agrees with that ... except Josh, who continues to strive for improvement.

• Agree 3

Most of my doubts are related to injuries along the OL and Tre White not coming back like a superstar….

I guess we could be totally wrong about the DL too but I doubt it. I think Beane got the DL right in his second attempt….

Ed is ready and is going to have a big game vs. LA…. Either that, or other DL are going to have a big game. It completely depends on who the rams decide on who to double most plays…. I think both DaQuon and Settle can make the rams pay for doubling Ed. So can Groot, AJ, Boogie and Von…. I think we have a good line.

Plus we have Tremaine Edmunds playing for a contract on national TV…. Watch Tremaine this year!

Kyle Williams and Lorax.  Those two veterans, near the ends of their careers, instilled the winning attitude and culture.

Josh, of course.  He took the team on his back.  And when the league saw what he and the team could do, the FA parade began.  Without Josh, we'd still get the dregs FAs.

Take away any other players, and the Bills are still excellent, just maybe in different ways.  Take away any of those players, and the magic is still not happening.  

• Like (+1) 2

Are the Bills a Super Bowl contender if Josh Allen is Sam Darnold? Or worse, Josh Rosen or Mason Rudolph? They hit on a once in a lifetime draft pick when every single analytic said not to draft him.

"If Josh Allen succeeds, the Bills will have outsmarted basically all regular humans and the entirety of math itself"

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/4/24/17271686/josh-allen-nfl-draft-2018-stats-analysis-comparisons

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

I think nearly everyone agrees with that ... except Josh, who continues to strive for improvement.

Interesting take from Rappaport. Reads to me like "stop getting better" or "you've already reached your ceiling buddy"  

I get what he's getting at. It's a shot at McDermott and the rest of the team, but I believe Allen has a higher gear than what he's shown. Another reporter trying to fit his narrative? 

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, arcane said:

The social media interns for the bills and sabres have been using the same annoying syntax in tweets for years.

Stop. Posting. Like. This. Please. 😤

1 hour ago, Malazan said:

I. am. going. to. post. like. this. from. now. on. just. for. you.

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

That. is. mean.

What.  About.  William.  Shatner.  In.  Star.  Trek.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

But. What. Do. You. Mean.

Too easy Arcane.  No more Grammar/Syntax police.  It’s a flippin Bills fan board.  Most of us post from our phones.

Hey just kidding.  Shatter was classic for overacting.

We. Must.  Respect. The Process!

Edited by machine gun kelly

Maybe you're missing the point.   It can be read two ways.   It can mean "respect the process."  Or it can me "we are about two things:  Respect. and The Process.  Respect for every else.  Commitment to the Process.  

The place is a cult. 

12 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

But. What. Do. You. Mean.

Too easy Arcane.  No more Grammar/Syntax police.  It’s a flippin Bills fan board.  Most of us post from our phones.

We. Must.  Respect. The Process!

This is the kind of video which Star Trek trivia contests are made from.

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Maybe you're missing the point.   It can be read two ways.   It can mean "respect the process."  Or it can me "we are about two things:  Respect. and The Process.  Respect for every else.  Commitment to the Process.  

The place is a cult. 

You. should. probably. calm. down. and. read. the. posts. then. learn. what. a. joke. is.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, WhoTom said:

But isn't Josh striving to improve every year? So it's "nothing different ". Business as usual. 

1 hour ago, ToGoGo said:

Interesting take from Rappaport. Reads to me like "stop getting better" or "you've already reached your ceiling buddy"  

I get what he's getting at. It's a shot at McDermott and the rest of the team, but I believe Allen has a higher gear than what he's shown. Another reporter trying to fit his narrative? 

THAT'S your takebaway from this? 🤣

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.