Bills at Rams 1995

Buffalo03

I figured it would be cool to post a video every week of a past Bills game (or highlights if I can't find the game) against each of their opponents for that coming week. It will be road games vs road opponents and home games against home opponents. Since this week's game is on the road at the Rams, I have decided to post this game from at the Rams in 1995. I Remember watching it as a 9 year old at the time early in my Bills fandom. If you remember anything about it, feel free to share some comments

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

One thing I really like about the older games is that there are very few onscreen graphics.  I hate the tickers and all the crap they overlay on the screen.  It's very distracting and takes up screen real estate.  I just want to see the game without all of that snazzy stuff.  It's a much better viewing experience and really keeps you focused on the game.

• Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I appreciate sharing, but the feed is so bad I couldn’t watch it past the first minute.

It gets a lot better after the first minute or 2

32 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Can I make a request for a specific Pats* game we played at home when that time comes around?

Sure. I'm guessing the 31-0 game? Or the 2011 game? Lol

50 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Bill Brooks actually caught 11 TD's in 1995.

He was pretty underrated.

Kelly also had one of his best seasons, despite the lack of weaponry. 

Crazy to think about. Andre Reed was basically out the whole season. Bill Brooks was a great one year replacement but was basically just a one year wonder 

How about the game we won the last time we played them? 

7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Jan 2022

That's a good choice as well. I can do that. Don't know why that wasn't my first choice. It would probably only be highlights as opposed to the full game. I know those other 2 that I mentioned have the full game on YouTube or they did at one point 

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

How about the game we won the last time we played them? 

That was a home game. I chose a game at the Rams because we play them on the road. Next week will be a past home game against the Titans

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

That's a good choice as well. I can do that. Don't know why that wasn't my first choice. It would probably only be highlights as opposed to the full game. I know those other 2 that I mentioned have the full game on YouTube or they did at one point 

That was a home game. I chose a game at the Rams because we play them on the road. Next week will be a past home game against the Titans

Still, I prefer the games we won, 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Can I make a request for a specific Pats* game we played at home when that time comes around?

Can I suggest the 1988 Bills vs Pats @ NE. I was at that game on a bus excursion for Yankees/ Red Sox Friday, Bills/ Pats on Sunday. Bills won, 14-10 I think.

It's when I 1st realized Pats fans teach their kids to give the finger to Bills fans, starting at about age 9. It was amazing to watch Mom, Dad, 2 young boys to turn around and give our group of young men at the time the finger, we suck, etc...

We were just cheering for the touchdown, no swearing, no fingers just joy. They're not nice going way back.

Also, this started our march to 1st AFC Championship game.

Just a suggestion..

3 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

Can I suggest the 1988 Bills vs Pats @ NE. I was at that game on a bus excursion for Yankees/ Red Sox Friday, Bills/ Pats on Sunday. Bills won, 14-10 I think.

It's when I 1st realized Pats fans teach their kids to give the finger to Bills fans, starting at about age 9. It was amazing to watch Mom, Dad, 2 young boys to turn around and give our group of young men at the time the finger, we suck, etc...

We were just cheering for the touchdown, no swearing, no fingers just joy. They're not nice going way back.

Also, this started our march to 1st AFC Championship game.

Just a suggestion..

When we play at New England I will see if I can find it. If not, I can post some highlights of it or show another Bills at Patriots game. But I will certainly look for it

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

It gets a lot better after the first minute or 2

Sure. I'm guessing the 31-0 game? Or the 2011 game? Lol

Crazy to think about. Andre Reed was basically out the whole season. Bill Brooks was a great one year replacement but was basically just a one year wonder 

My vote on the Pats is the Fitzy game where Marsha Brady threw 3-4 Ints.  That was a real high Fitzy in his glory.  He’s such a fun Bills guy to watch even though he didn’t win a lot.

16 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Every game I post will be a Bills win. Trust me, I don't wanna be reminded of any losses lol

You mean you don’t want to be one of these posters fixated on the drought?  TY!

3 hours ago, phypon said:

One thing I really like about the older games is that there are very few onscreen graphics.  I hate the tickers and all the crap they overlay on the screen.  It's very distracting and takes up screen real estate.  I just want to see the game without all of that snazzy stuff.  It's a much better viewing experience and really keeps you focused on the game.

I am glad that I am not the only one.

6 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

My vote on the Pats is the Fitzy game where Marsha Brady threw 3-4 Ints.  That was a real high Fitzy in his glory.  He’s such a fun Bills guy to watch even though he didn’t win a lot.

Well, I may post some wins from the drought but not losses lol

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Next to the Lawyer Milloy 31-0 game, that was probably the best Bills game during the draught. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.