Post A Picture of Your Game Day Bar/Crew! (Shameless Plug For North Jersey Bills Backers)

HereComesTheReignAgain

On 9/4/2022 at 3:54 PM, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I love that idea. Never get tired of seeing photos of the various Bills groups. Our club has really grown over the last few years. Can’t wait for Thursday!  We also have a big tailgate along with the NYC backer groups at the Bills vs Jets game if anyone going to that game would like to join us. 
xeSmlSz.jpgReun9ll.jpgKtmsjQn.jpg

“Smell my sister you mudda*****as”

• Haha (+1) 2

On 9/4/2022 at 10:25 AM, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

Is there a Bills bar in Daytona Beach?

The Bills bar has been Riptides, which is actually in Ormond Beach, just north of Daytona. I stopped in for lunch a week or two ago and asked if it was still the Bills fans gathering spot. The bartender said she thought so, but she was new.  You may want to check before going:

https://www.riptidesrawbar.com/menu

14 hours ago, Draconator said:

When I lived near San Francisco, I went to watch Bills game at the SF Bills Backers bar, I think it was called North Star Tavern.  Anyhoo, there was a power outage during a Bills/Dolphins Sunday Night game, and a few Dolphins fans invaded the Bills bar, and we had a blast with the Bills fans dissing the Dolphins fans, and the Dolphins fans giving it right back to us. It was all in good fun. Also, the Jets bar used to be right across the Street from the Bills bar. So whenever the BIlls scored a touchdown, we all went outside and sang the Shout song. Whenever the Jets scored, we heard J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS loud and clear. 

The year DTV first announced the Sunday Ticket, my friends The Senator, Charlie and I convinced the former owners of the North Star to plunk down the cash for DTV and the Ticket, and open by 10 am (they used to open at noon on Sunday).  They only took about a minute to agree, but they demanded I bartend every Sunday during football season. 

I bartended the first season, then moved to LA. The Senator took the helm for a year, as did Charlie. Nearly 30 years and at least two ownership changes later, it's still going strong!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.