Post A Picture of Your Game Day Bar/Crew! (Shameless Plug For North Jersey Bills Backers)

HereComesTheReignAgain

7 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Unfortunately we can't kick the occasional Giants or Jets fan out of the bar.  They aren't allowed to order the Josh Allen drink special though!

The sneaky b****** thought his faux red white and blue could sneak past a thorough buffalonian like myself!

notta chance !

Ahh, let ‘em squirm.  Thanks to the previous guy.  I have a couple Of fun meetings in the Tampa/ Orlando area to enjoy a pic or two but you guys are

my interest.  I’m hoping our International guys like the one I hear about in Britain and Italy will share.we love you guys.

Bills Mafia is the BEST!  Mafia means Family.  Love them and hate them, but you’re stuck with them as I was taught as a south buffalo Irish American.  

20-0 BABY!

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/4/2022 at 1:49 PM, muppy said:

san diego billsbackers club pic. Taken each year during home opener. Great venue, food and the mafia out in full force. 

The LOCAL in Pacific Beach. 50 yards from the beach. Literally.

m

billsssssssssss.jpg

I sang with a band in a club a few doors down the street in '83,

Jose Murphy's Irish Pub. Its called the Open Bar now I believe.

What a great crowd. I bet I know some of those folks.🙂

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Turk71 said:

I sang with a band in a club a few doors down the street in '83,

Jose Murphy's Irish Pub. Its called the Open Bar now I believe.

What a great crowd. I bet I know some of those folks.🙂

way back in the day that bar  (The Open Bar) was the billsbackers club bar for Im guessing 1 season only. For many years we met at a place right next to crystal pier called Blind Melons. Then 1 other place, now The Local in PB. In that pic you see the yellow umbrella canopies in the middle? That is the upstairs level with a patio where the Bills fans take over for game watches. It is a beautiful view to the ocean. Great venue. And as you can see the billsbackers attendance is massive. Between people stationed here with the navy, to college kids, followed by transplants like me the club is massive. It's a slice of home those sundays. And it has to be an absolute goldmine for the venue.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2

When I lived near San Francisco, I went to watch Bills game at the SF Bills Backers bar, I think it was called North Star Tavern.  Anyhoo, there was a power outage during a Bills/Dolphins Sunday Night game, and a few Dolphins fans invaded the Bills bar, and we had a blast with the Bills fans dissing the Dolphins fans, and the Dolphins fans giving it right back to us. It was all in good fun. Also, the Jets bar used to be right across the Street from the Bills bar. So whenever the BIlls scored a touchdown, we all went outside and sang the Shout song. Whenever the Jets scored, we heard J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS loud and clear. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/4/2022 at 10:54 AM, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I love that idea. Never get tired of seeing photos of the various Bills groups. Our club has really grown over the last few years. Can’t wait for Thursday!  We also have a big tailgate along with the NYC backer groups at the Bills vs Jets game if anyone going to that game would like to join us. 
xeSmlSz.jpgReun9ll.jpgKtmsjQn.jpg

Duffy's is a great bar. That is less than 5 minutes from my house. Since I don't have Amazon Prime I will be there a lot for TNF assuming they will get the games.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/4/2022 at 10:54 AM, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I love that idea. Never get tired of seeing photos of the various Bills groups. Our club has really grown over the last few years. Can’t wait for Thursday!  We also have a big tailgate along with the NYC backer groups at the Bills vs Jets game if anyone going to that game would like to join us. 
KtmsjQn.jpg

That looks sincere!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/3/2022 at 8:29 AM, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I’m always impressed with the various Bills communities throughout the country. No matter where you are on game day, you can find a great bunch of Bills fans to watch the game with!  

With that said, where is everyone watching the Bills games this season?  As the VP of the North Jersey Bills Backers, I’ll be at Duffy’s in Paterson. If you are nearby, we would love to have you join us. It’s a great atmosphere with some new specials and  Bills decor this season. We even have a real Buffalo mounted on the wall!  I just ordered mugs for our new for 2022 Labatt special. 

Post a picture of your Bills game day crew! 

A1pijo3.jpgthwZXL4.jpgqbACqec.jpg

I was scrolling through the pics to view larger and I loved the jets guy giving you or whomever the finger LOL I can just imagine what set him off.  ....great photos and the club looks like it would be an absolute blast!

There is a standing joke here ........when people from buffalo come to visit Cali what do they enjoy the most doing?  Hanging with other people from Buffalo of course..... aint it the truth?

lol

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Duffy's is a great bar. That is less than 5 minutes from my house. Since I don't have Amazon Prime I will be there a lot for TNF assuming they will get the games.

Duffy’s has a great atmosphere during the Bills games!  Hope you check it out this year!  (I’m the guy in the Thomas Jersey in the first post.) 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Duffy’s has a great atmosphere during the Bills games!  Hope you check it out this year!  (I’m the guy in the Thomas Jersey in the first post.) 

I have DTV and the Sunday ticket so its better for me to stay at home on Sunday's. I will definitely be there for TNF if they have it otherwise I am SOL. This week I will be at MetLife for the Ravens - Jets game. Normally I would root against the Jets but Baltimore is a bigger threat to the Bills for the #1 seed in the AFC. It might be better if the Jets win (they won't ) this week. Wilson might play. Jets will announce tomorrow if its Wilson or Flacco who starts.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, muppy said:

I was scrolling through the pics to view larger and I loved the jets guy giving you or whomever the finger LOL I can just imagine what set him off.  ....great photos and the club looks like it would be an absolute blast!

He was entertaining for the most part.  He did cross the line sometime in the 4th qtr and was throwing around some pretty offensive slurs.  He was lucky to avoid trouble.  A friend of mine that was sitting with us made this the next day...

E9E48C9C-1FFA-4BA1-A898-A74F55B687D6.jpeg

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

He was entertaining for the most part.  He did cross the line sometime in the 4th qtr and was throwing around some pretty offensive slurs.  He was lucky to avoid trouble.  A friend of mine that was sitting with us made this the next day...

E9E48C9C-1FFA-4BA1-A898-A74F55B687D6.jpeg

lmao YOU dear jests fan have been SERVED 🙂

7 minutes ago, Offside Number 76 said:

I would love an alternative to Admiral's Cup in Baltimore.  Nothing against the place itself, but I went three times last year (Tennessee, Jacksonville, and the New England loss) so I'm trying to stay away.

what was it that you didn't like?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.