Post A Picture of Your Game Day Bar/Crew! (Shameless Plug For North Jersey Bills Backers)

HereComesTheReignAgain

I’m always impressed with the various Bills communities throughout the country. No matter where you are on game day, you can find a great bunch of Bills fans to watch the game with!  

With that said, where is everyone watching the Bills games this season?  As the VP of the North Jersey Bills Backers, I’ll be at Duffy’s in Paterson. If you are nearby, we would love to have you join us. It’s a great atmosphere with some new specials and  Bills decor this season. We even have a real Buffalo mounted on the wall!  I just ordered mugs for our new for 2022 Labatt special. 

Post a picture of your Bills game day crew! 

A1pijo3.jpgthwZXL4.jpgqbACqec.jpg

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

• HereComesTheReignAgain changed the title to Post A Picture of Your Game Day Bar/Crew! (Shameless Plug For North Jersey Bills Backers)
18 hours ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Haha nice! As the newly minted President of the Geneva, NY Bills Backers chapter, I hope it's a great season!

We went with bucket specials but the mug is cool. 

Next Thursday I'll grab some pics of our crew and put 'em up here.

Go Bills!

Enjoy your presidency.  Hopefully there is not a bloody coup as your rivals seek to take power :D 

27 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

Anyone know if there is a Bills Backer bar in Raleigh with outdoor seating?

In general, any recommendations for a non-bills backers place(s) around Raleigh to watch games outside that would be good for a 5 year old (he's super into football)?

Yes... there is.  Check out Raleigh-Durham Bills Backers.  They gather at Buffalo Brothers on Capital  Blvd.

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

You should keep this thread open for awhile.  I’d love to see you guys down the road.

I love that idea. Never get tired of seeing photos of the various Bills groups. Our club has really grown over the last few years. Can’t wait for Thursday!  We also have a big tailgate along with the NYC backer groups at the Bills vs Jets game if anyone going to that game would like to join us. 
xeSmlSz.jpgReun9ll.jpgKtmsjQn.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

Do they have outdoor seating with tvs? Not seeing pictures of a patio online.

Yes... they have 4 or 5 tvs outside on the patio.  Recommend that you get there early as the seating fills up fast on the patio.

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Missing one of my buddies but this is the Moondoggies OG crew.  Front row- Giddy on the left, me in the middle, kev on the right.  Back row- Jay (in grey) 

D03387D4-ACB2-482A-A383-B31BDC91B5D2.png

wait a minute!!!! That fella in the middle looks like Adam Sandler!!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

On 9/3/2022 at 11:29 AM, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I’m always impressed with the various Bills communities throughout the country. No matter where you are on game day, you can find a great bunch of Bills fans to watch the game with!  

With that said, where is everyone watching the Bills games this season?  As the VP of the North Jersey Bills Backers, I’ll be at Duffy’s in Paterson. If you are nearby, we would love to have you join us. It’s a great atmosphere with some new specials and  Bills decor this season. We even have a real Buffalo mounted on the wall!  I just ordered mugs for our new for 2022 Labatt special. 

Post a picture of your Bills game day crew! 

A1pijo3.jpgthwZXL4.jpgqbACqec.jpg

There’s a MFr in a giants starter!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.