Who wins the AFC East?

YoloinOhio

Division winner predictions  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC Wast

46 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

😮. Last?  

W is next to E.   

I think that the Pats have THE worst talent in the NFL. I don’t think that they’re average or “in a down year.” I think that “they are THE least talented team in the NFL.” They do have BB. He’s good for a few wins. Still at +1800 is it crazy to think that the least talented team in the NFL will finish last in their division? 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that the Pats have THE worst talent in the NFL. I don’t think that they’re average or “in a down year.” O think that “they are THE least talented team in the NFL.” They do have BB. He’s good for a few wins. Still at +1800 is it crazy to think that the least talented team in the NFL will finish last in their division? 

wrt NE

I was thinking the other day. 

what became of all the Mega spending on FA’s ??

The same people that think Tua is a good QB, think Mac is too. 

I don’t claim to know crap, but so far I see the same game plan needed for both. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

wrt NE

I was thinking the other day. 

what became of all the Mega spending on FA’s ??

The same people that think Tua is a good QB, think Mac is too. 

I don’t claim to know crap, but so far I see the same game plan needed for both. 

I couldn’t agree more. At their best they are decent game managers imo. Their ceiling is what we had with Tyrod. They can NEVER overtake the Bills in the division with that “upside.” Miami has a bunch of talent. Maybe Tua can get them to the playoffs but they’ll never be a title threat. They’re like those Dalton-led Bengals teams. The Pats are a disaster. They have no talent around a game manager. They spent all of that money and were wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, wjag said:

I voted for the JETS.  Someone had to.. 

What I really think is that Miami will hang around and will surprise a bunch of folks.  They will challenge the Bills' "right" to the division crown.

When I first saw the poll, I thought the results would be 100% for the Bills.

Then I remembered there are always people like wjag who feel compelled to escape from the herd.

2 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

When I first saw the poll, I thought the results would be 100% for the Bills.

Then I remembered there are always people like wjag who feel compelled to escape from the herd.

I sincerely hope people don’t take an AFC East poll seriously on a Bills board.  5 days people.  Let the ride begin. 

4 hours ago, Talley56 said:

I'm almost wondering if the poll should be by what week will the Bills clinch the division?  Or am I getting too far ahead of myself?

I was just gonna start a new topic, "What will you wear at the Super Bowl Victory Parade?"

Too soon maybe?

11 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

the Wast is the Bast.

And the Pets are the Werst.

6 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Dolphins fans seem pretty convinced this is their time. Check out their forum, it's hilarious

Which forum do you have exactly in mind?

I checked finheaven and they seem to be pretty realistic. There is a thread about their Bills games, and from what I read, most of them are hoping for split, realizing that even that might be a tall order. They consider us top SB favorite in general.

https://finheaven.com/threads/expectations-of-bills-games-this-year.373916/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.