How are people betting Bills vs. Rams

Chaos

5 hours ago, julian said:

I got a simple Bills to win it all 250$ at +650 nets 1625

not sure if that’s good as I’m not a gambler, but I like looking at it

I bet the Bills to win the AFC at +425 back in February.  They're now + 300.  I didn't bet them to win the Super Bowl because my goal was to create a Super Bowl ticket fund.  

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

LOL! I can’t Billieve that we’re the fav? Wtf is that? Vs. The Super Bowl champs? On the f-fen road? Across the whole freakin’ country?

Seems surreal to me…. Still missing Tre and starting a rookie and Dane Jackson? A rookie in his first game on a Thursday night vs. the SB champs? What an outrageous start! Kaiir Elam is going to make a name for himself one way or another. Is Cam going to play?

You about summed my concerns up right there. Cooper Kupp v. a rookie and Dane Jackson? 17 better score some points, we're going to need them.

3 hours ago, boater said:

You about summed my concerns up right there. Cooper Kupp v. a rookie and Dane Jackson? 17 better score some points, we're going to need them.

You do know the Bills don't typically plan man coverage, right?  And since Kupp typically lines up in the slot, wouldn't Taron be the primary cover CB if they WERE in man coverage?

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/2/2022 at 9:30 PM, Beast said:

Money making season starts in October.

i would disagree with wholeheartedly. its known as overreaction week 2 for a reason. I am strictly a dog ML bettor, September is typically my best month, followed by October. 

23 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m seeing a lot of people betting Allen over rushing props. He’s run a lot, and effectively, in big games. This is a big game. 

But last year he really did not start running until the last 6/7 games of the season it seemed to me. His running props get me nervous.

21 hours ago, NewEra said:

You should always bet the NFL home team if the line is +2.5.  According to my best friend and meticulous sports bettor, it’s the magic number.  That said, I bet Bills money line. 

As mentioned above, i only bet moneyline dogs. And really love it when most of the money is on the favorite and its a home dog! I have  a small bet on the Jets +250 ML as my favorite bet this week.Will see what happens with that line and may bet a bit more later in the week. 85% of the money on the Ravens as of today.Also have them in a 3 team parley bet like 2 months ago...Jets/Panthers/Dolphins.   

And using that logic would normally be looking at the Rams moneyline play, so i aint betting the Bills /Rams game...have only bet the Bill like 3 times last couple of years.

I may play Gabe over 57.5 yards, although think that may be a premium based on all his buzz and the KC game. James Cook has some juice to his numbers, but man McD hates to play rooks all that much if he has a trusted vet, especially at RB...brutal watching the first several games of the 19 season and see an old/ slow Gore getting most of the carries over Motor. Tough game to bet.

BTW, for folks that live in legal states with lots of apps, make sure you are using something like Action Network or Oddshark to shop lines before betting. Jets game above goes from +235 to +250 on the sites i can bet on...some still have jets + 6 1/2 instead of 7. If you are betting the line, that's a massive difference. 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I'm not a gambler but if I was I would stay away from this game.  Both SB contenders.  Week 1's are crazy.  Too many unknowns.  Good luck to those that do bet.  I hope you win a lot!

spot on. 

but 😈 maybe one or two would lose $5000.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

i would disagree with wholeheartedly. its known as overreaction week 2 for a reason. I am strictly a dog ML bettor, September is typically my best month, followed by October. 

But last year he really did not start running until the last 6/7 games of the season it seemed to me. His running props get me nervous.

As mentioned above, i only bet moneyline dogs. And really love it when most of the money is on the favorite and its a home dog! I have  a small bet on the Jets +250 ML as my favorite bet this week.Will see what happens with that line and may bet a bit more later in the week. 85% of the money on the Ravens as of today.Also have them in a 3 team parley bet like 2 months ago...Jets/Panthers/Dolphins.   

And using that logic would normally be looking at the Rams moneyline play, so i aint betting the Bills /Rams game...have only bet the Bill like 3 times last couple of years.

I may play Gabe over 57.5 yards, although think that may be a premium based on all his buzz and the KC game. James Cook has some juice to his numbers, but man McD hates to play rooks all that much if he has a trusted vet, especially at RB...brutal watching the first several games of the 19 season and see an old/ slow Gore getting most of the carries over Motor. Tough game to bet.

BTW, for folks that live in legal states with lots of apps, make sure you are using something like Action Network or Oddshark to shop lines before betting. Jets game above goes from +235 to +250 on the sites i can bet on...some still have jets + 6 1/2 instead of 7. If you are betting the line, that's a massive difference. 

I'm a betting newbie...or would like to check it out. Is Fan Duel or Draft Kings the better choice? Are both good?

4 minutes ago, nosejob said:

I'm a betting newbie...or would like to check it out. Is Fan Duel or Draft Kings the better choice? Are both good?

They are both good.

Betting is like making a purchase, need to shop around for the best price. Make accounts on both. When you decide what you want to bet on, see which site is offering better odds and go with that one. 

Fanduel has a much better app and is more user friendly. 

Draftkings better with withdrawals. When I request a withdrawal, the money is usually in my bank account within minutes.

Just now, Process said:

They are both good.

Betting is like making a purchase, need to shop around for the best price. Make accounts on both. When you decide what you want to bet on, see which site is offering better odds and go with that one. 

Fanduel has a much better app and is more user friendly. 

Draftkings better with withdrawals. When I request a withdrawal, the money is usually in my bank account within minutes.

Thank you! Hope I can do this on my laptop. I usually have a personal rule not to bet on the Bills....lest I jinx them, but the same game parlay thing does seem attractive.

Just now, nosejob said:

Both good sites. As a newbie, make sure you go to something like Action Network and click current promotions for the state you in. I preferred the promotions that gave me free bets as opposed to risk free bets. So i think for instance Fanduel in VA is offering today , for new players only, bet $5 on the Fla State game tonight and get $150 in free bets instantly credited to your account. That cash cannot be taken out, it must be used in bets, and usually one has 7 days to place the bets. If you win, you get the winnings, but not the original "free stake". The promos may even get better starting Wednesday of this week cause of the NFL. Fanduel and Draftkings usually operate this way.

OTOH, most of the others run "risk free bets" as a promotion. So you could say bet $150 first bet, and if it loses they will credit your account with $150 to be used in more bets. Do these second if you still have winnings from the first free bets and want to continue to bet. Best way to run the promotions game with little risk. 

And dont forget on those free  bet accounts...you can open up accounts in your wifes name, your kids name if they are 21 etc. But open them in subsequent weeks unless ya love a game and want to all the free bets in week 1.

You will be asked for proof of residency and ID so dont freak about that stuff, and different states have different rules. For instance, in VA i cannot bet on any college game the involves a college based in VA.

PM me with any questions, always willing to help

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Both good sites. As a newbie, make sure you go to something like Action Network and click current promotions for the state you in. I preferred the promotions that gave me free bets as opposed to risk free bets. So i think for instance Fanduel in VA is offering today , for new players only, bet $5 on the Fla State game tonight and get $150 in free bets instantly credited to your account. That cash cannot be taken out, it must be used in bets, and usually one has 7 days to place the bets. If you win, you get the winnings, but not the original "free stake". The promos may even get better starting Wednesday of this week cause of the NFL. Fanduel and Draftkings usually operate this way.

OTOH, most of the others run "risk free bets" as a promotion. So you could say bet $150 first bet, and if it loses they will credit your account with $150 to be used in more bets. Do these second if you still have winnings from the first free bets and want to continue to bet. Best way to run the promotions game with little risk. 

And dont forget on those free  bet accounts...you can open up accounts in your wifes name, your kids name if they are 21 etc. But open them in subsequent weeks unless ya love a game and want to all the free bets in week 1.

You will be asked for proof of residency and ID so dont freak about that stuff, and different states have different rules. For instance, in VA i cannot bet on any college game the involves a college based in VA.

PM me with any questions, always willing to help

Awesome! Thanks!

I once had a bet with a co-worker Colts fan in the Bills heyday 

a standing $10 friendly bet. 

The Bills against the point spread every week because he thought they were overrated 

After 5 years neither one of us was down more than 20 each season 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.