How are people betting Bills vs. Rams

Chaos

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I wouldn't touch that one. Bills are going to try and not put Josh in harms way as much. They'll try and run it more with the backs closer to the goal line. I expect and hope his rushing numbers are down a lot this year. He should not be rushing for 700 yards on a season like last year. Moe like 400 -450. Take away most of the called runs. 

They've yet to show any inclination to limit his running attempts (granted many are not planned runs).  

Either way, any 3 TDs for +1200!  He had 4 vs the #8 D in points allowed (KC).  Rams were #7 last year--Miller's on the other side now...

14 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I wouldn't touch that one. Bills are going to try and not put Josh in harms way as much. They'll try and run it more with the backs closer to the goal line. I expect and hope his rushing numbers are down a lot this year. He should not be rushing for 700 yards on a season like last year. Moe like 400 -450. Take away most of the called runs. 

Not sure about straight up bet but +2.5 is the perfect number to tease. Tease up +1.5 to +2.5 and tease down -7.5 to -8.5

I may well play the Rams in a teaser.

11 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Not sure about straight up bet but +2.5 is the perfect number to tease. Tease up +1.5 to +2.5 and tease down -7.5 to -8.5

Most teasers are +6, but can be modified.  You would either tease to rams to around +8.5 or the Bills around +3.5

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Most teasers are +6, but can be modified.  You would either tease to rams to around +8.5 or the Bills around +3.5

Yep. Goal with teasers is to tease through 3, 4 and 7. The three most common spreads when a game is final. And typically it is considered a poor choice to tease through zero which you would have to do if teasing the Bills.

I've had comically bad luck with Super Teasers in the past when moving the line 13 points. 

2 minutes ago, julian said:

I got a simple Bills to win it all 250$ at +650 nets 1625

not sure if that’s good as I’m not a gambler, but I like looking at it

Bovada currently lists the Bills at +550 so getting them at +650 was even better.

17 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

They've yet to show any inclination to limit his running attempts (granted many are not planned runs).  

Either way, any 3 TDs for +1200!  He had 4 vs the #8 D in points allowed (KC).  Rams were #7 last year--Miller's on the other side now...

Are you sure it is any 3TD's? Usually any TD's means rushing and receiving only. Passing TD's are typically counted separately. If it includes passing TD's then yes that is a steal. But i highly doubt it does. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Yep. Goal with teasers is to tease through 3, 4 and 7. The three most common spreads when a game is final. And typically it is considered a poor choice to tease through zero which you would have to do if teasing the Bills.

I've had comically bad luck with Super Teasers in the past when moving the line 13 points. 

Bovada currently lists the Bills at +550 so getting them at +650 was even better.

Lol nice, Getting it 6 weeks ago looks smart

5 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Are you sure it is any 3TD's? Usually any TD's means rushing and receiving only. Passing TD's are typically counted separately. If it includes passing TD's then yes that is a steal. But i highly doubt it does. 

yeah true

Passing TD O/U is 1.5--jump on that too

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

yeah true

Passing TD O/U is 1.5--jump on that too

I'm seeing O/U of 2 passing for Allen. If it were 1.5 that would be a no brainer as well.

I see 2+ TD for Bills listed at

Diggs +8000

Allen +1000

Davis +1000

Knox +1400

I'd sprinkle a little on both Davis and Knox. Decent chance one of the two hits.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib

7 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I'm seeing O/U of 2 passing for Allen. If it were 1.5 that would be a no brainer as well.

I see 2+ TD for Bills listed at

Diggs +8000

Allen +1000

Davis +1000

Knox +1400

I'd sprinkle a little on both Davis and Knox. Decent chance one of the two hits.

Fanduel, Draftkings, Caesars had him 1.5 as of 9/1

9 hours ago, Utah John said:

As good as the Bills look to be, they are facing the Rams offense with two rookie cornerbacks.  The only way to protect them is with a monster pass rush, and as a matter of fact that might very well happen.  If the O line can contain Donald, the Bills should score score score.

I never bet but if I did I'd give the points and take the Bills.  

Don’t know if you meant it to sound that way, but we will NOT be starting two rookie cb’s (baring injury). Only 1 will be starting opposite Dane, and I’m sure they will be rotated early and the better will get the majority of snaps (which is even better than having just 1). 

Besides the one rookie cb starting, we have Poyer, Hyde, Johnson, and Dane. That’s not a bad secondary by any means, and statements like yours greatly over exaggerate the status of our secondary.  

41 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I’m sure Josh’s planned runs will be limited this year, but I also don’t think they will dial it back while in the redzone during meaningful parts of games (so not when we are blowing a team out). Josh’s running (both called and scrambles) in the redzone is a such a weapon making our redzone offense so potent. 

• Like (+1) 1

Nearly every team gets better every year.  You have draft picks, sign free agents, and have last year's early picks with a year under their belt.  We have Elam and Groot from last year and signed Von Miller.  The Rams did sign Robinson but they lost Miller and don't have the first round influx like the Bills.  They peaked this last year and won the Super Bowl but they mortgaged the future for the here and now(over the last couple of years).  I hope the Rams enjoyed the last couple of years because this train may be starting from the top but it is on the decline.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.