Ozzy - HalfTime Act

First Round Bust

22 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

I'll turn down the sound during halftime and find something else to focus on.  

You could focus on Hocus Pocus... that'll take away half of your time from hearing that horrible man. Almost.

Edited by T&C

Live and lip syncing from his wheel chair…,  the one and only…,  

Bills could be blown out by halftime but this THIS is exciting!

Perhaps a couple minutes each of Patient #9 and Bark at the Moon and then full Crazy Train. Iommi performed with Ozzy recently at a stadium/soccer show in Europe.

Edited by Airseven

4 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I'm pretty sure Ozzy died a while ago, but nobody told him so he just keeps doing what he does.

did you see he and his family also do paranormal type shows. His name is iconic and he kept busy until his health failures forced he to cancel shows. I think he wants to perform because it gives him his best Life. Where he is right now I'm rooting for him but I am also objective and hope he delivers.  I woudn't like his name tainted if that makes any sense

On 9/3/2022 at 12:47 PM, Golden*Wheels said:

I was gonna say, I have seen Ozzy and/or Sabbath 15+ times, love him....but at a certain point these old ass grandpas doing metal/rock and roll becomes near parody. He's about as edgy as a butter knife at this point.

Like most guys who were smitten with music in the 60s, attracted to rock, and modestly talented enough to learn how to play, I was a fan of The Beatles. They were savvy enough to hang it up in '69 when they saw the future coming their way in the form of Zeppelin, Hendrix, and the mega arena  performers that The Who and Stones were becoming. Rather than milking it for several more years and going out with a whimper, they preserved their legacy when they recorded Abbey Road as their swan song and went out with a bang.  McCartney is a super talent and few singers had the range and power he displayed in heavy rockers. But please Paul, hang it up. I cringe listening to him perform live today. His vocal cords are shot.  Sadly, he now sounds like a Beatles tribute album as performed by Grandpa Simpson.

On 9/2/2022 at 7:52 PM, SoMAn said:

I’m a musician and grew up in the era of ‘classic rock’, but can we please just move on? Enough already with these 70-something relic rock acts and this worn out 70’s music. If I never hear Hotel California or More Than a Feeling again I’m fine with it.  

Welcome to the hotel California  🎼   🎶 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.