Ozzy - HalfTime Act

First Round Bust

Ozzy is to perform at halftime...according to classic rock (The Home Of High Voltage Rock'N'Roll ).

Fans in the stadium will be treated to a multi-song medley on the eve of the release of Ozzy's new Patient Number 9 album

Fans watching at home on NBC and Peacock will be shown a portion of the performance during the halftime interval.

the linky mentions the Raiders instead of Rams, the article originally did as well, has been corrected...must have been written or approved by Ozzy...

keep on rockin in the corporate world..

https://www.loudersound.com/news/ozzy-osbourne-to-perform-half-time-set-at-la-raiders-vs-buffalo-bills?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_content=classic-rock&fbclid=IwAR1S8g9Dzn8Lo7DS3sZLQ6tpLlxrG1Ax0lCN69tSC211ucKJrtGhHzvSuoU

Edited by First Round Bust
update

I’m a musician and grew up in the era of ‘classic rock’, but can we please just move on? Enough already with these 70-something relic rock acts and this worn out 70’s music. If I never hear Hotel California or More Than a Feeling again I’m fine with it.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Didn’t this guy just move overseas because “America is ******* crazy”?

Cool.. I’ll spend halftime checking out the stadium.  Not trying to hear songs from before I was born by a washed up rocker with the corporate-acceptable edgy opinions. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Didn’t this guy just move overseas because “America is ******* crazy”?

Cool.. I’ll spend halftime checking out the stadium.  Not trying to hear songs from before I was born by a washed up rocker with the corporate-acceptable edgy opinions. 

First they said because of the high taxes but their PR team quickly changed it to "too many guns." More politically acceptable reason to flee California apparently (even though that state has the strictest gun laws in the country) and I could probably think of a million other reasons to leave but that's the one they landed on. But glad to see he's sticking around long enough to get another pay day. I'll be utilizing the facilities at halftime 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

Thought I just read he was back in England.  He did not look well.  I think he just did a live performance with Tony Iommi ... Ozzy needed a guard rail around him to stand straight.  I hope he does play, he is awesome.

He's moving back to England sometime in January.

22 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

I’m a musician and grew up in the era of ‘classic rock’, but can we please just move on? Enough already with these 70-something relic rock acts and this worn out 70’s music. If I never hear Hotel California or More Than a Feeling again I’m fine with it.  

Eh... Sabbath music, up to and including Sabotage is pretty excellent... not in the same world as eagles/boston. I'll check it out for sure, even if he's hanging on to a guard rail.

The crap "music" they are putting out nowadays sucks, it's just horrible.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, T&C said:

Eh... Sabbath music, up to and including Sabotage is pretty excellent... not in the same world as eagles/boston. I'll check it out for sure, even if he's hanging on to a guard rail.

The crap "music" they are putting out nowadays sucks, it's just horrible.

War Pigs is one of my favorite tracks ever. Truly fantastic.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.