Bills Bar Hartford, CT?

That's No Moon

Hello everyone, I'm from Buffalo and I live in Milford CT (outside of New Haven). Anna Liffeys in New Haven is closed. We have an Awesome Bills Backers group in Southern CT. We meet every game at "My Bar" at 12 Broad Street Milford CT 06460. We have several members from Buffalo and a lot of people from CT who are Bill's fans. Check out the group at this link. We would love to see you:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/319791058228928/

img_1_1662421807848.jpg

On 9/4/2022 at 1:28 PM, Shaw66 said:

I'm going to Shea's on Thursday night.   I hope other fans will show up there, too.   It would be good to have a big crowd, if a big crowd of Bills fans is even possible in the center of Connecticut. 

I’m kinda torn here. It’d be so nice to finally meet up with fellow TBDers, but I also got a new big teevee a few weeks ago and have been anticipating christening it with this TNF opener.

Is there like an expectation of ordering steady drinks / food there (at that, I don’t do alcohol, so it’d be ginger ales / water for me)?

On 9/4/2022 at 5:27 PM, Mynamemike said:

Sorry to hear you’ll be in Connecticut.  

😄 Come for the uhhhmmm… the nutmeg 🤷‍♂️(??), stay for the 6.35% sales tax.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UConn James said:

I’m kinda torn here. It’d be so nice to finally meet up with fellow TBDers, but I also got a new big teevee a few weeks ago and have been anticipating christening it with this TNF opener.

Is there like an expectation of ordering steady drinks / food there (at that, I don’t do alcohol, so it’d be ginger ales / water for me)?

😄 Come for the uhhhmmm… the nutmeg 🤷‍♂️(??), stay for the 6.35% sales tax.

I have a big tvtoo, but I'd like to see how big the Bills crowd is.  Thursday is a good teat.  If it's alive, I will come back.  No idea how food and drinks work.  I'm planning on supper and a Coke. 

On 9/5/2022 at 7:51 PM, OneBeforeIDie said:

Hello everyone, I'm from Buffalo and I live in Milford CT (outside of New Haven). Anna Liffeys in New Haven is closed. We have an Awesome Bills Backers group in Southern CT. We meet every game at "My Bar" at 12 Broad Street Milford CT 06460. We have several members from Buffalo and a lot of people from CT who are Bill's fans. Check out the group at this link. We would love to see you:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/319791058228928/

img_1_1662421807848.jpg

We will be travelling through the area on our way to drop of my brother in laws remains in Martha's Vineyard. After seeing this post, I have booked a nearby hotel, will see you all there! Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.