Stef Diggs on CBS radio 9/2

stevewin

On behalf of Saxx underwear...

Jim Rome

- How hyped to finally get started

I'm excited.  It's been such a long offseason.  I've been thinking about it since the schedule came out and just been grinding and working towards the goal.  Continue to get better, continue to do what your supposed to do.  As far as a player and a professional I'm just excited.   It's been a while - they say it creeps up on you fast but it's actually been a long time

- How do you handle hype about team

- It's part of being successfull.  When you have success people just add expectations.  Yes things are going to happen good, and things are going to hapen bad, but as a player you can't ride the roller coaster - I have to try to get better, make my team better, and do what I'm supposed to do.  It's not like you get tired of hearing about it - you are appreciative and thankful what people say, nothing wrong with it

- Chemistry with Josh on field

I feel like it's something we worked at and had to build off of - it hasn't been easy at all, by no means, but it's definitely been a process that I've admired his success and his growth as a player.  Just trying to keep that good thing going, along with trying to get better.  It's a constant effort by me and the people around me to try to keep making him the best QB he can be  [Ed. - the whole hasn't been easy response surprised me]

- What do you admire most about Josh's game

He's a dog.  That's what I admire - that he's a dog.  As a QB and you got a dog at the helm, a guy that's running the show, a guy  that's putting in the time and giving it all he's got, it's easy for me to  want to run through the wall for my QB - I need to do my job and I need to do everything I'm supposed to be doing 

- Josh comment he can get 50-50 ball , what is secret to getting 50-50 ball

I feel like it's my ball or no ball.  As a receiver you should consider that your ball.  The ball is thrown to you, it's always yours no matter what.  I've never seen a pass I didn't like.  So 50-50 balls I'm trying to make it more like 90% catch rate - but you also need the QB's confidence in you to throw it to you when in doubt when things don't look as good

- 26 on NFL list - respect or disrespect

I didn't think too much of it, It's voted by your peers, am in for always more - 100%, but I try not to give it too much hype, bc it won't be the end all be all to win games

- Von

It's good - I feel confident - I feel like he's a hell of a player, he's going to help this team, and ultimately help us to where we want to go.  I'm happy that it worked out

- OBJ

He's a hell of a player - hell of a player for a very long time.  Not only a good player, but a good teammate.  He drives the people around him - he makes them better.  We've got a very talented team, adding as much talent as possible is always sonething you want to do.  

- Relationship with Buffalo

Definitely personal.  I'm gonna be here, and I want to be as impactful as possible.  Continue to grow those branches, keep doing those initiatives, helping my community.  I feel like I'm gonna be here, I want to be impactful not just on the football field

- Mass shooting, back to school event last week

Tough time for a lot of people.  We came back from offseason, OTA's, and try to be a part of it.  Coming back try to do something positive, something that was real meaningful to me

<Saxx underwear commercial - him and brother are "Chief Ball Officers">

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 15

• stevewin changed the title to Stef Diggs on CBS radio 9/2
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.