Predicting the top players in 2022 - five Bills make the list

BillsFan619

JA is #5

The only people ahead of him is Mahomes, Donald, Rodgers and Kupp. Cool side note is that he’s ahead of Brady as TB12 is #20

Diggs is #22

WRs ahead of him are Kupp, Jefferson, Adams and Chase

Poyer is #58

Miller is #73 (surprised he wasn’t higher)

White is #88

Here’s the link if you want to dive into the details. Go Bills!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34459811/nfl-rank-2022-predicting-top-100-players-stats-notes-quotes-league-best-including-patrick-mahomes-no-1

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• BillsFan619 changed the title to Predicting the top players in 2022 - five Bills make the list
2 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Gabe Davis will put up some insane numbers this year. Would not be surprised if he surpasses Diggs.

2 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Gabe Davis will put up some insane numbers this year. Would not be surprised if he surpasses Diggs.

As a player? I’ll be happy if Davis can pull some heavy coverage his way…this is Davis’ first year as a #2…

I hope he Gabe tears it up, but being a #1 is very different.

White is going to miss a quarter of the season at least and was not playing at his usual All-Pro level prior to injury.  We have no idea how well he will play when he returns so I would not put him in top 100.  Miller I can understand given his age.  He is a significant upgrade over Hughes and the best pass rusher Bills have had since Mario Williams.  However he's three years removed since his last double digit sack year and he has 17.5 sacks total in the last three years.  There might be 4 guys that put up 17.5 sacks this season.  That said he was incredible during the Rams playoff run.  That is what we need him for.  Keep him fresh for the games that will matter most.  

I've posted several times that Dawkins played his best football ever late last season.  He has never been considered an elite LT, but I think he can be considered a top 4-6 LT if he plays at the same level this year.  I think he can be a top 100 guy. 

Morse had nice bounce back year too. If the guard play if better around him this season, he could also elevate into that top 5-7 category.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.