Jason Peters signs with Cowboys

NewEra

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Better off going with the rookie at LT

Yeah I was wondering this. So they are starting Peters? I didn't know if he was starting or signed for depth. I don't know they're roster circumstances but there's something that they have enough concern about that made them decide to sign Peters. 

Is any good anymore? Or is he likely to be injured in short order…?

33 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah I was wondering this. So they are starting Peters? I didn't know if he was starting or signed for depth. I don't know they're roster circumstances but there's something that they have enough concern about that made them decide to sign Peters. 

So they have been using there rookie at LG all summer and instead of detailing his progress they want a vet LT so they don’t have to shake up the oline to much.

then it sounds like there plan is to bring him I. Slow to LT and he could take over this year but def next year and move on from smith “injury issues”

2 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

So they have been using there rookie at LG all summer and instead of detailing his progress they want a vet LT so they don’t have to shake up the oline to much.

then it sounds like there plan is to bring him I. Slow to LT and he could take over this year but def next year and move on from smith “injury issues”

I just wasn't sure if they have said Peters is starter or not?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.