Pick your week 1 upset

Sestak4ever

3 hours ago, Sestak4ever said:

Every year there seems to be one or two unexpected upsets on the first week of the season. I’m picking the Texans over the Colts. What’s yours?

I don’t have any big ones or any sure ones… I like the colts to cover…. Pittsburgh plus the points but Ithink Cincy wins.

Miami, Carolina, Las Vegas are small dogs I think could win…. That’s all I got.

Look, I don't want to derail the thread, but WGR550  has turned into WGR fantasy football. I don't give a crap about the Shemp and the Bullfrog's fantasy leagues or how they're swamped with dealing with them and I could care less about Vampire leagues. After OBL, (or before) I might as well switch channels.

It's like they turned the station into their own part time play time. God I feel sorry for their wives/ families. Now it has bled over to the morning show and God forbid Brownie and Tasker take that crap up.

Steve please don't do it!

It's like nonstop fantasy stuff. You would think these guys grew up playing D&D. Where can I get the job talking about actual NFL football? Nothing against betting, but sheesh.

Edited by nosejob
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

Rams over Bills - by a lot.  But would that even be an upset? 

On another note, I'm trying to inflict a "reverse jinx" on the Rams, if there even is such a thing?  But now that I admit it, not sure it would work anymore?

I'm thinking the Bills rush for 100 plus, control the T.O.P. and pressure Stafford with at least 2 sacks. Final score in an upset....Bills 24-17. Ten 4th qtr. points. Key to the game...lay the wood to Stafford early and often and Saffold, Morse and Bates hit Donald in the Nads.

Edited by nosejob

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.