Special dinner/appetizers for Bills-Rams 1st game to kick-off the season???

Patrick Duffy

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

As if you weren’t one of us at the Brick Bar buying those cases of splits for $16, and then when in college running out of $ stealing a little split here, a little split there.

Thise days were crazy.  2000 people in a  bar meant for 500 with cases loaded all over the walls.  A blurry time in college.  ThAnkfully we always had a DD.  

Good time for sure!  Buddy had a beat up Chevy truck with a bottle opener screwed to the Dashboard. Always elicited comments from the local PD 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

Good time for sure!  Buddy had a beat up Chevy truck with a bottle opener screwed to the Dashboard. Always elicited comments from the local PD 

Fond and Blurry times.  My Frannies buddies would laugh at me as they always wanted to close the place down at 4am.  I knew I’d be worthless the next day at Sunset so I’d grab the keys from my cousin at 1:30 am, andtake a nap in the Impala.  I was ready to go at 4:30 am when we’d go to City Slime, or Slime on the Line, if you guys remember.  Those slime dogs were the best after a case of OV splits.

Sleep 2 hrs.  and head to Sunset Beach.  God we were dumb.  Now I’m a tee toddler after a second glass of wine.  I will get my wings and HALF AND HALF for the game.  No true Irishman drinks a Black and Tan.  (For those of you who don’t know a 1/2 and 1/2 is Harps and Guinness, and a Black and Tan is Bass and Guinness). No self respecting Irishman puts a British beer in an Irish delight.

GO BILLS!

20 and 0 baby!  I can’t remember the old timer who always finished his posts with 19-0, but god bless him.

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/3/2022 at 7:42 AM, MiltonWaddams said:

I don’t mean to be picky, but isn’t Mexico the Mecca of Mexican food?

Well, they do say London is now the best Indian food on the planet. 

smoking up a brisket on Tuesday, will vacuum seal it with some fat and juices, and then reheat via sous vide on game day. Golfing on game afternoon, so can’t smoke then. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.