Special dinner/appetizers for Bills-Rams 1st game to kick-off the season???

Patrick Duffy

8 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

I had Mighty Taco for the first time in a decade visiting my mom a few weekends ago, and it was terrible. 

I don't know if something has changed or if it was just me, but it was straight up garbage.  I couldn't even finish.  

One of my kids from SOCAL, the Mecca of Mexican food, salivates over the thought of Mighty Taco. There's something about their beef.

8 hours ago, Yawning Frog said:

I usually don't do anything special on gameday because I watch the games alone because my family and friends don't care for football so there's no point to it. 

Someone’s I envy this. Complete focus. Enjoy it!

I have to work Thursday and Friday…so the food/drink combo will be relatively simple. Nothing set for sure, but probably doing homemade pizza on the Blackstone, with wing dip and guac. I haven’t been drinking IPAs lately, but love me a good Hayburner for a fall ball game. 

Now I’m excited. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

I had Mighty Taco for the first time in a decade visiting my mom a few weekends ago, and it was terrible. 

I don't know if something has changed or if it was just me, but it was straight up garbage.  I couldn't even finish.  

We’re you hammered? Might be the reason your experience was different 😆

20 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Probably different up there, but I'm sad to admit that unfortunately I live in N.C and down here what they call red hots are just a very cheap, short dark red color sausage that is not hot or even slightly warm/spicy the least bit.

Can get a bag of 12 of em for like 4 dollars lol. I'd rather eat the vulture lol

I'm not sure what part of NC you are in but those red hots suck... just go to Wegmans there are two stores I. The Triangle now.

On 9/2/2022 at 12:18 PM, machine gun kelly said:

What I’m having or what I would love?  What I’m having is Garlic Hot Wings from McDivots in Tampa.  One of the owners is from Buffalo.

What I want?  Mighty Taco beef and cheese pack, chases with a Blasdell Pizza Sub, and of course some OV splits.

Add and L, add an E, and you’ve got LOVE, love OV, that old, blablabla.  Loved that commercial as a kid.  I tried to find it on YouTube, but nothin.

Dude, you’re making me hangry! 🤩🏋️♂️🦬

GO BILLS!  20-0 BABY! Because we will have the #1 seed.  All roads come through OP!

I’ve tried many-o-time to explain what a split bottle is to no avail.  The best I can do is the compare duck pin bowling to regular bowling -then I get what the heck is a duck pin🤪

Loved a bucket of splits watching the Gerbal races in Auburn NY back in the 80s

1 hour ago, Behindenemylines said:

I’ve tried many-o-time to explain what a split bottle is to no avail.  The best I can do is the compare duck pin bowling to regular bowling -then I get what the heck is a duck pin🤪

Loved a bucket of splits watching the Gerbal races in Auburn NY back in the 80s

As if you weren’t one of us at the Brick Bar buying those cases of splits for $16, and then when in college running out of $ stealing a little split here, a little split there.

Thise days were crazy.  2000 people in a  bar meant for 500 with cases loaded all over the walls.  A blurry time in college.  ThAnkfully we always had a DD.  

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.