Special dinner/appetizers for Bills-Rams 1st game to kick-off the season???

Patrick Duffy

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah man, some people just don't know how to eat and what's good like me and you....

We should meet over at the corner store and slap fives followed by an original fist bump!

These high-falootin' folk are on about wings of the chicken. What about the wings of the turkey vulture?! They're longer so you get more eatin' and they feed off the roadkill so I get two staples of the diet at once! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bruffalo said:

Wings. Pizza. Beer.

The classics. 

Yup.  And I'm not cooking.  I'll have to pick up the wings and pizza at two different places, but that's fine.  

I flirted with the idea of making beef on weck, but I really want to be responsibility-free once the game starts.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Oh wow. You have missed out on the greatest delicacy Rochester has to offer!! 

https://zweigles.com/this-is-everything-you-need-to-know-about-white-hots/

I guess so. First I've heard of em... Lol, yeah I might be only one that didn't know what it was. I'm not from the area so I was curious....

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

These high-falootin' folk are on about wings of the chicken. What about the wings of the turkey vulture?! They're longer so you get more eatin' and they feed off the roadkill so I get two staples of the diet at once! 

Yeah man, people don't know nuttin bout that kind of delicacy....the vulture got that dark meat all over. Not like chicken etc where breast/wings are white meat. Vulture got dark meat all over. 

Got to cook em right though because meat can be tough. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Red hots are just a l'il warm...but them white hots are hotter than red....

Probably different up there, but I'm sad to admit that unfortunately I live in N.C and down here what they call red hots are just a very cheap, short dark red color sausage that is not hot or even slightly warm/spicy the least bit.

Can get a bag of 12 of em for like 4 dollars lol. I'd rather eat the vulture lol

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bruffalo said:

I had Mighty Taco for the first time in a decade visiting my mom a few weekends ago, and it was terrible. 

I don't know if something has changed or if it was just me, but it was straight up garbage.  I couldn't even finish.  

It was always terrible, imo. Back in the day we were probably really drunk and/or high and had never had real Mexican food. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Yawning Frog said:

I usually don't do anything special on gameday because I watch the games alone because my family and friends don't care for football so there's no point to it. 

But you gotta do it for you sometimes man. Sometimes you just got to make yourself feel good and say ***** the family and friends lol

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I guess so. First I've heard of em... Lol, yeah I might be only one that didn't know what it was. I'm not from the area so I was curious....

17 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I've never heard of them either.

Any time you guys are in western NY or down into Erie, PA, you should grab some zweigle’s or hoffman’s white hots at a wegman’s. Growing up in Rochester, you had your red hots and your white hots. The white hots have more of a clean, pork flavor. In terms of hot dogs, they are unique and really flavorful. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.