Pats or Fins Week 1

TFBillsfan

I enjoy listening to the many Dolphin YouTube “content creators”, I like most of the hosts but their are a couple I’d like to see be shoved face first into a urinal at Highmark stadium.

Whats fun is the Jerry Springer like talk when they do panel shows.  Their are the Tua lovers (Tuaneers), Tua Haters and the folks in the middle.

What I have found by going on their panels is that I know more about the current team, past teams and team history.  They are the singularly most NFL ignorant delusion close I’ve ever heard.  Omg, they have the most talented roster in the league, and hey will sweep the Bills, the Bills can possibly stop Tyrek Hill, etc, etc, etc

Biggest clown 🤡 show you will ever hear.

Myself and a few others chime in from a Bills perspective and I simply infuriate them by knowing more about their coaches:players/front office/history then they do.

Classic delusional Dolphin fan takes

We went 17-0 in 1972

Bills lost 4 Super Bowls

13 Seconds

Please join me on some of these shows as you will enjoy the congenital in-bred stupidity they spew

• Haha (+1) 1

I would like to see them beat each other up in a notably thorough way, and end up tied at something like 6 to 6, or 9 to 9, but that’s just me maybe…, 

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

A Pats win to shut up the hype about the Dolphins.  I am not scared of the Pats so they can be 1-0.

Also, if Miami drops week 1 they have road games against the Ravens and Bengals with home against Buffalo in between. 

I see Miami starting 1-3 and am fine with the Pats winning week 1. Sick of the Dolphins hype, especially from their fans

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.