Beyond Blue and Red - Gabe Davis: You can't Measure Heart

The Wiz

Great stuff!  I've always liked him (even before you did) 😉   but seeing how he has produced consistently the more time he's been given, I don't see why he can't have a truly amazing career if they can keep him around with Josh.

Gonna be a very expensive roster after they win the you know what.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Gabe out-performs Diggs this season and that's not a knock on Stefon.

I would 100% draft him in fantasy leagues before Diggs.  Diggs has had 160 targets in each of the last two years while Davis has had 60 targets in each of the last two years while being buried on the depth chart for a good chunk of those two years. At a minimum Davis should double his target count to 120 this year. Diggs will likely drop down from 160 to 130 or so.

• Like (+1) 1

He's been solid since he arrived. His mind set/desire is why he will continue to improve. He may not be a 4.3 forty guy but either was Jerry Rice. I think his flat out playing speed after his first two/three steps is an awesome controlled power glide. ...  Love the guy. Hope we can keep him around long term. But first things first. .. 

40 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I would 100% draft him in fantasy leagues before Diggs.  Diggs has had 160 targets in each of the last two years while Davis has had 60 targets in each of the last two years while being buried on the depth chart for a good chunk of those two years. At a minimum Davis should double his target count to 120 this year. Diggs will likely drop down from 160 to 130 or so.

I wouldn’t take him before Diggs but I dropped my bbq sandwich and knocked over my wings rushing to the board to get Gabe at the end of the sixth.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Gabe is so underrated and he is about to explode. His work ethic and the way he Carrie’s himself is 2nd to none. We have a

WR1 hiding as a 2. I will take him and Diggs over any other combo in the league. This year is going to be epic. I expect 12 TD’s and 1200 yards from him. Watch TF out he’s ready to dominate. Oh and his toe tap swag is 2nd to none. 

Edited by oldschoolfootball1963
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.