Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

46 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Warning: dictionary definition of fascism included, until they change the definition that is. I recommend watching until the end, or at least skipping to the last 45 seconds to get the 40th POTUS take.

Well they did change the definition of Recessions so.........

Back to the thread topic  (again)

And good old Kamala is following the president's lead.

On September 11, Kamala Harris Likens Trump Supporters to the 9/11 Terrorists

by Robert Spencer

Old Joe Biden said it during his ominous black-and-red speech on September 1: “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.” On Sunday, the twenty-first anniversary of the September 11, 2001, jihad terror attacks that killed nearly three thousand people, Chuck Todd on Meet the Press did his best to emphasize the alleged threat that Trump supporters pose to “our democracy,” by which Leftists always mean their own hegemony over the political process.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2022/09/11/on-september-11-kamala-harris-likens-trump-supporters-to-the-9-11-terrorists-n1628541

22 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And characterized by a canceling of political dissent. 

That wasn't in the description that he copied/pasted from the wiki.  He also left out "... and strong regimentation of society and the economy.", possibly because that would lead to questions on his support of a strong regimentation of society and the economy based on his personal ideology. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That wasn't in the description that he copied/pasted from the wiki.  He also left out "... and strong regimentation of society and the economy.", possibly because that would lead to questions on his support of a strong regimentation of society and the economy based on his personal ideology. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

Now apply that to what red states are doing today with abortion and LGTBQ rights?

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Now apply that to what red states are doing today with abortion and LGTBQ rights?

OK…Alphabet Soup and Abortion “Rights” are being left up to the states to decide which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of fascism….but that doesn’t fit Joe’s narrative so it’s better to just paint everyone with the broad brush of leftist hate speech. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread topic  (again)

And good old Kamala is following the president's lead.

On September 11, Kamala Harris Likens Trump Supporters to the 9/11 Terrorists

by Robert Spencer

Old Joe Biden said it during his ominous black-and-red speech on September 1: “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.” On Sunday, the twenty-first anniversary of the September 11, 2001, jihad terror attacks that killed nearly three thousand people, Chuck Todd on Meet the Press did his best to emphasize the alleged threat that Trump supporters pose to “our democracy,” by which Leftists always mean their own hegemony over the political process.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2022/09/11/on-september-11-kamala-harris-likens-trump-supporters-to-the-9-11-terrorists-n1628541

FTA

One Twitter user responded with a succinct summation of what’s wrong with what Harris said: “Apparently I am now worse than an Islamic terrorist for just wanting my government to adhere to the Constitution and leave me alone.” 

Kamala is a twit no doubt but she did NOT (according to the article) say anyone was worse the the 911 Islamic terrorists. 

😏

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Well they did change the definition of Recessions so.........

It might take some time for merriam-webster to change it, but just like with redefining recession, the regime and media have already redefined fascism for their lemmings.

Fascism = MAGA.

Push back? Then you're a fascist too!

Works quite well on simpletons.

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

OK…Alphabet Soup and Abortion “Rights” are being left up to the states to decide which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of fascism….but that doesn’t fit Joe’s narrative so it’s better to just paint everyone with the broad brush of leftist hate speech. 

When considering the totality of posts and opinions he has offered here, think of a tape measure.  One side, we'll call it the smart end, informs, the other offers very little and is just along for the ride.  Sadly, in this case, Joe represents the smart end.  

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh, ok - I guess you don't know what strong regimentation of society means... 

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No, I do.  And that's why you are so bothered.

What's up with the insecure guys from Cali?

Keep deflecting. These last few back and forth posts have proven that you don’t have a clue about the basic definitions of the hate speech you’re so quick to spew. Time to get back to class. Study hall’s over. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Keep deflecting. These last few back and forth posts have proven that you don’t have a clue about the basic definitions of the hate speech you’re so quick to spew. Time to get back to class. Study hall’s over. 

Deflecting? How so? 

You love making general/pathetic  statements to help distant yourself from your reality…

Fascism is pretty easy to define - we see it every day from the cult and every time Donald Trump and MAGA put Donald over Country.

266717.png

By 2-To-1, Voters Call Biden MAGA Remarks Divisive: I&I/TIPP Poll

Most Americans think President Biden's rhetoric is divisive, threatens free speech, and misuses his office.

President Biden's recent comments about Trump supporters espousing "semi-fascism" and accusing the former president's followers of representing “an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic” shocked many Americans. Now, despite White House denials of ill intent, a majority of voters call Biden's remarks divisive, September's I&I/TIPP Poll shows.

During his campaign for the presidency and even in his inauguration speech in 2021, President Biden vowed to "unify" the country after years of often-bitter political division. Voters warmed to the idea that Biden could bring Americans together after years of angry ideological debates, polls showed.

But the latest I&I/TIPP Poll shows Americans no longer believe that Biden is a uniter, but a divider.

The online poll of 1,277 adults taken from Sept. 7-9 showed that 62% of Americans believed Biden's comments about Trump and his MAGA followers "increases division in the country." Just 29% disagreed. The poll's margin of error is +/- 2.8 percentage points.

Perhaps surprisingly, Democrats — at 73% — were more likely to say that Biden's MAGA comments increased division than either Republicans (50%) or independents (57%). Blacks and Hispanics (70%) exceeded White respondents (58%) in seeing the comments

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2022/09/13/most_americans_think_biden_admin_is_divisive_misuses_power_579501.html?utm_source=rcp-today&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mailchimp-newsletter&mc_cid=24e6398629&mc_eid=848bcee76a

End result.

The Democrats have never been shy about making their opponents seem like the worst people that have ever existed, but it’s now gotten to a point where they’re attempting to “other” Republicans and conservatives. This goes far beyond demonizing, and judging by some of the words coming out of the mouths of Democrats lately, it seems they’re looking to foment violence.

Hawaii Democrat Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is watching her colleagues and is aghast at what she’s hearing from them. After her own party accused Republicans and Trump supporters of being worse than al Queda on 9/11, she appeared on Fox News’s Jesse Watters Primetime to express her outrage.

“I feel sick right now seeing you play these different clips,” Gabbard said. “You know, I, like so many of my fellow service members — I enlisted because of those Jihadist attacks on 9/11 to support and defend our Constitution, to protect our fellow Americans, and to go after and kill those who attacked us on that day.

“And it is despicable and outrageous to hear these people, to hear these people, say the things that they’re saying, comparing our fellow Americans to terrorists — actually worse,” she continued. “They literally said they are worse than Al Qaeda terrorists.”

Gabbard believes that Democrats are willing to bring the country to civil war.

“This just shows how far they are willing to go pushing our country to the brink of civil war, demonizing, targeting our fellow Americans, as worse than Al-Qaeda terrorists, all to hold onto their power,” said Gabbard. “That’s all they care about,”

“Whether you’re talking about the Biden administration, these talking heads on TV, U.S. senators, the Department of Homeland Security, the people who are some of the most powerful people in our country, who have the strings of the national security apparatus at their fingertips, targeting our fellow Americans, just because they didn’t vote for Joe Biden, all because they need, they want to hold on to power,” she added.

Gabbard pointed out that the timing of this rhetoric isn’t an accident. With midterms right around the corner, Democrats are pulling out all the stops to save what is looking to be a devastating loss of seats.

“And so they’re, again, not caring about the consequences and the destruction to the country and the heart of the American people, willing to foment this fear to say, ‘Hey, don’t you dare vote for these Republicans, because they voted for Trump, and they are traitors and they’re a greater threat to our country than Al Qaeda jihadists,’” said Gabbard.

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022/09/15/tulsi-gabbard-launches-after-democrats-accuses-them-of-trying-to-start-a-civil-war-n627784

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_t_CdhEzhOJDgZX3PY1H

This is the moment I gave up on Joe Biden. 

Gone was the empathy guy. Gone was the unity guy. Gone was the moderate guy. Be mean, Joe. Get them, Joe. Get tough, Joe. Tell them their participation in democracy is a threat to … democracy!

Yes, tell them, Joe. Tell the “MAGA Republicans” they’re not welcome in their own country. Tell them their participation is a threat to a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Tell them that democracy means they have to sit down and shut up.

Tell the truck driver who travels coast to coast, working the graveyard shift, to bring freshly cut meat to supermarket shelves. Tell the police officer, the waitress, the bartender, the cable guy, the grocery store clerk, the grandmother, the garage mechanic, the veteran who served in Afghanistan who now has been kicked out of the military for not taking the vaccine, the mother of two who now must home-school her children that they are the violent extremists posing the biggest threat to the country they call home.

Tell them, Joe, that you’ve decided to throw them away like human garbage and that you’re hoping for another Jan. 6 so you can arrest anyone who ever voted for or supported Donald Trump. Tell them that you and you alone ARE America, and any threat to your power is a threat to the State because that’s not fascism at all.

Why did Joe Biden give that speech? Who thought that was a good idea?

https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/this-is-the-moment-i-gave-up-on-joe-biden/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_t_CdhEzhOJDgZX3PY1H

This is the moment I gave up on Joe Biden. 

Gone was the empathy guy. Gone was the unity guy. Gone was the moderate guy. Be mean, Joe. Get them, Joe. Get tough, Joe. Tell them their participation in democracy is a threat to … democracy!

Yes, tell them, Joe. Tell the “MAGA Republicans” they’re not welcome in their own country. Tell them their participation is a threat to a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Tell them that democracy means they have to sit down and shut up.

Tell the truck driver who travels coast to coast, working the graveyard shift, to bring freshly cut meat to supermarket shelves. Tell the police officer, the waitress, the bartender, the cable guy, the grocery store clerk, the grandmother, the garage mechanic, the veteran who served in Afghanistan who now has been kicked out of the military for not taking the vaccine, the mother of two who now must home-school her children that they are the violent extremists posing the biggest threat to the country they call home.

Tell them, Joe, that you’ve decided to throw them away like human garbage and that you’re hoping for another Jan. 6 so you can arrest anyone who ever voted for or supported Donald Trump. Tell them that you and you alone ARE America, and any threat to your power is a threat to the State because that’s not fascism at all.

Why did Joe Biden give that speech? Who thought that was a good idea?

https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/this-is-the-moment-i-gave-up-on-joe-biden/

So much for No Malarkey. 

• Agree 1