Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

21 hours ago, BillStime said:

🎯

Backpedal much?  This is worse than Hillary’s Deplorables comment.  Nail in the coffin for Demented Biden.  What a stupid mistake.  What a mess.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Majority of Americans view MAGA as a threat to democracy:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/most-americans-see-trumps-maga-threat-democracy-reutersipsos-2022-09-07/

Fifty-eight percent of respondents in the two-day poll - including one in four Republicans - said Trump's "Make America Great Again" movement is threatening America's democratic foundations.

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Majority of Americans view MAGA as a threat to democracy:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/most-americans-see-trumps-maga-threat-democracy-reutersipsos-2022-09-07/

Fifty-eight percent of respondents in the two-day poll - including one in four Republicans - said Trump's "Make America Great Again" movement is threatening America's democratic foundations.

Do we have numbers from before the speech? 

You missed this gem…..

Fifty-nine percent of respondents said Biden's speech will further divide the country,

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

So? The important part is most Americans believe MAGA is a threat to democracy.

That's the most important? Not the fact that almost 60 % of those polled believe our current Presidents speech enhanced division in this country? The party you back is not trying to unite but instead divide the country. But MAGA (which means Make America Great Again) is the threat? Something ain't right my friend.

35 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

That's the most important? Not the fact that almost 60 % of those polled believe our current Presidents speech enhanced division in this country? The party you back is not trying to unite but instead divide the country. But MAGA (which means Make America Great Again) is the threat? Something ain't right my friend.

So you don’t care about the 60 percent of Americans who think MAGA is a threat to democracy?

The President came out at said out loud what 60 percent of Americans feel.

"Threat to democracy"

Is right up there with..

"Most secure election is US history"

Propaganda BS for leftist echo chambers and nothing more.

When used in a poll question?

It makes for a laughably useless poll.

MAGA is a threat to democracy! We can't have any more Trump supporters walking through open doors at the Capitol and then leave on their own. Don't you understand how close those unarmed insurrectionists were to overthrowing the government?

Or maybe they mean that if Trump gets back in the White House then they'll be forced to threaten democracy again in trying to get rid of him with another Russia hoax or sham impeachment. 

42 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

So you don’t care about the 60 percent of Americans who think MAGA is a threat to democracy?

Billy Boy couldn't so maybe you can. Please define MAGA in  your own words so we can have a dialogue as to why you (I assume) feel it's a threat to our democracy.  

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

And in turn turned off 60% of Americans.

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Billy Boy couldn't so maybe you can. Please define MAGA in  your own words so we can have a dialogue as to why you (I assume) feel it's a threat to our democracy.  

Any member of the Trump cult that put Trump above the country. Characterized by wearing red MAGA hats. Often times spineless as demonstrated via the gymnastic feats they must obtain to defend Trump. Most commonly spoke phrase is “what about…”

No matter how you define them, when Americans were asked if MAGA republicans are bad for democracy… 60 percent!! … said yes they are.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

And in turn turned off 60% of Americans.

No, they said it was divisive. Doesn’t mean it turned them off. 

Im all about being divisive when it comes to people  who are a threat to democracy.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Any member of the Trump cult that put Trump above the country. Characterized by wearing red MAGA hats. Often times spineless as demonstrated via the gymnastic feats they must obtain to defend Trump. Most commonly spoke phrase is “what about…”

A cult who puts Trump ahead of country?  What does that even mean? 

So if people wear red hats and defend Trump with whataboutisms that constitutes a threat to democracy??  Did you really just say that?  

Holy crap dude.  That's ***** hilarious.  

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

No, they said it was divisive. Doesn’t mean it turned them off. 

Im all about being divisive when it comes to people  who are a threat to democracy.

LOL!  OK, whatever you want to think.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

LOL!  OK, whatever you want to think.

If someone were to ask me if the speech was divisive, I’d say it was. It also made me like Biden more. I’m sure I’m not the only one in that 60 percent.

On the other hand 60 percent of Americans feel MAGA is a threat to democracy. Don’t think a guy who leads MAGA can win an election when 60 percent of the country feel he’s and what he stands for is a threat to democracy.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

If someone were to ask me if the speech was divisive, I’d say it was. It also made me like Biden more. I’m sure I’m not the only one in that 60 percent.

On the other hand 60 percent of Americans feel MAGA is a threat to democracy. Don’t think a guy who leads MAGA can win an election when 60 percent of the country feel he’s and what he stands for is a threat to democracy.

Being divisive is not good, period.  Especially for someone who was billed as a uniter.  Then take the sorry state of the country that's only going to be getting worse as the mid-terms approach.